Stop the 100 vs. 100 Weekend Indy Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Just like other wars 100 man indi wars always have losers, and always have winners. Just consider them a coin toss. My only gripes are the factors I mentioned above, that were within our control. Like not letting a PS that can't even drop troops to command others how to war with their builds, for starters. Also broken sword needs to be stepped up for repeat offenders and even include a perm ban.

2. Grow and get out of the small tier wars. I feel weekemd Indis are amazing. I enjoy them more than 15 man wars

3. Chop suey, the war in question included all tiers bruh. As did the inactives in it.

4. Admins should have the option to kick inactives at a 15 minutes mark.

5. No, terrible idea. Then your just down players.

6. They are inactive, they leak, no spells on to boost defense and plenty of pots to increase opponent plunder. Why do you want to keep them?

7. Maybe it's time to dish out some proper punishment for inactives and moles ...

Shattered sword for 2 weeks and with your 3rd shattered sword a ban on warring from that Mac Address alltogether...

8. @ finistere That'd open the door to MASSIVE abuse. Personal bias and intentional roster stacking for starters. And you know others would find more creative ways to take 1500 miles with that kind of inch given to them lol.

9. iwars are always a lottery and you will not know what you are getting. By participating in iwar you are already aware of this.

Hope dev will offer more incentives for players to war or come out with new ideas to encourage ee wars

10. Again the option is to kick inactives after 15 minutes in the war, if they are actives admins can't kick.

11. You say it as if a WC won't assign someone to failbomb tanks just to boot them (assuming the boot-ee doesn't do it willingly). Like I said, these mofos will do anything to get ahead.

12. There are only four 100 v 100 wars a week. If you don't enjoy them don't sign up, there's a reason hundreds of people do sign up for every 100 v 100 wars because they're fun.

13. Why stop the 100v100 if I would have none about them I would have signed up just sad I missed it. inactives are a common Indy habit assholes have get over it. Cusse the only other option is to stop all indys .

14. An inactive in 15 vs 15 can hurt more its the equivalent of 6-7 in 100 vs 100 IWar

15. I prefer 100 rosters. More to hit

16. support. Only weekdays i get free to kaw and war but I am force to war 100 men roster which I don't like at all.

17. lordy I do, but last few individual wars I got placed in a clan with 5 inactives out of 13. That was bad. I don't care about the edge to be honest I just want the gear

18. Theres no way you can allow ppl to get kicked in wars. If you hv a mole they will just kick ur good players

19. Support. 100 v 100 wars win are based upon luck. No skill required. Very rare to find a wc that can wc whole roster and trackers who can tracks whole roster. Really need to get rid of luck based wars

20. I happen to like the bigger rosters even though it is luck half the time , and they're chaotic. 100 v 100 indis are only 4 out of 28 rounds a week and there's always ppl recruiting for ee on wc so even if you can only ee on weekends you dont have to do indi. They should stay with big rosters they are fun.