Stop hiding behind your clan SuperToeJam

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIllII_DeathBecomesYou_IIllII, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Didn't care wouldn't post or read so obviously it's just the opposite.

As for one on one would love it but then again infinity is full of cowards so I continue to farm and not going away.

Basically it's all about showing them that some are just not scared by their bullying. I bought your Allie so to teach me a lesson you are going to have your clan farm me ToeFungus? Oooo (sorry I refuse to call you super unless its super-coward) Please 1. It's a game and part of game is buying allies. 2. If you are dumb enough to keep buying back then why wouldn't I? I'm making money. 3. As for your clan well seem like some ok folks just seems they are scared of you so they fall in line like little servants. (Few that have pm me really think you are kinda a well drop your drawers turn around and bend over look in mirror and you will see what they think you are). Anyway thanks for the money. Happy Farming


    
    
    
    
    Infinity Killers 4 Ꮭ།དཛ

2. I sense butthurt that OP is made about being farmed by a clan

3. Tons of butt hurt nooby ness from the op. Te clans actually protecting their member that's what they're for. Get over it.

4. Eh, I see where OP is coming from. Why Hid behind your clan and not fight yourself? But clans are here for that..but it does show weakness(Anyone can seem weak in anything anywhere). Confusing..lol

5. Hiding behind a clan can show 2 things: The person has a life :O or the person is not into farming and is scared.

6. No butt hurt just doing all I can to get ole super toejam to come out and fight 1 on 1. If takes calling him out in front of all of KAW so be it.

████ I N F I N I T Y ████
    Farmed by Infinity Killers 3-days still farming

7. Op clearly thinks he is a badass. Nobody here cares about your fight with INFINITY

8. Kick his ass sea bass. I'd rather read a **** talking thread than most of the boring blathering in forums.

9. Even your clan page is nothing but noob tears. Obviously he's winning and you're loosing horribly.

10. Again if you don't care why post? Just proves you find it interesting

11. No just proving the fact that you are butt hurt like no tomorrow.

12. Don't think that because I don't reply constantly to your butthurt forum post that I'm hiding in any way. A good clan offers support. That is what I have. Call it hiding if it makes you feel better. I hire your allies, they steal. That's basic KaW 101. I don't need to attack you to defeat you. Your own ignorance of the basics of this game has already shone through brightly. I asked you politely to not hire one particular ally of mine. You decided to be rude so I retaliated. You then decided to insult my clan before a proper 1 -v- 1 could develop. You started this and My Infinity family will finish you. Enough said.

13. U know op good luck with ur farm they r pussys and u r the next badass

/End sarcasm

Really dude just gtfo forums and play warbeasts or sumthing

14. Oh TJ honestly you couldn't hit smaller alt so you had your members start farming the alt lets be honest dip 

15. I don't care, but checking out threads and reviewing the content is sort of in my job description.

Therefore your argument is invalid. :geek:

16. For anyone interested I've left his very mature comments on my wall. He's showing his level of maturity. I don't care either way but some may be entertained for a minute.