Stop hiding behind your clan SuperToeJam

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIllII_DeathBecomesYou_IIllII, Feb 27, 2013.

1. 3 days of you hiding behind your clan and I'm still farming you and your clan mates. You are twice my size why do you have to have your clan protect you chicken? Just because I bought your Allie. It's part of the game so either admit you are chicken crap or come out and let's do this one on one!!! 3 days and your clan can't keep me down!!!

Signed,


    
    
    
    
    Infinity Killers 4 Ꮭ།དཛ

2. You could have said this on their wall.

3. Seems legit.. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

4. Attention hoarder much?

5. Has been said on their wall wanted kAW to know what a coward supertoejam is


    
    
    
    
    Infinity Killers 4 Ꮭ།དཛ

6. No-one cares

7. Death the community does not care about a silly 1v 1 it should only be between u and him thats why its called one vs one not one vs community 

8. we care this much:

9. No need to put this on the forums bud, he's not hiding. He never asked us to help him we just want to attack you guys.

10. Coward? In an online game? Who cares. For all you know, he is a ruthless mafia boss in real life.

11. GRR another of his Whiney little puppets and yes he is hiding when rest of clan attacks and he stays pinned

12. Anyone wanna 1v1?

13. Lol how does one 'hide' behind a clan?

14. I actually do care, this thread is interesting.

So actually people, someone does care.

15. Spam n'eggs in the morning. Keep your issues, your issues. Not many people give a **** if you have a problem. Fight off the clan or, Don't pick fights you can't handle.

16. Oh goody, diarrhea has returned to forums with his very insightful, useful and practical comments.

Joy oh joy.

:roll: