Stop deleting inactives.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 420_FaZe_420, Oct 22, 2014.

1. hello guys I'm here today to propose that we should stop deleting inactives and my reason why is, it's harder for new people to grow because there is no allies available. Please tell me why or why not thanks.

2. Why or why not thanks

3. It ties up name resources.

4. I dont think the lack of cheapies is caused by inactive deletion.

Too many discovered how to volley transfer gold to new alts.

That is almost impossible now cuz too many did it

5. Who cares? just use random numbers.

SUPPORT

6. Solution : add a tavern in marketplace that lets you buy 24hr NPC allies. Only available to those still in Low Lands. Can't volley them. And no gold returned from drop.

7. Buy propack allies. They won't be reset.

8. If you can find em cheap and available at that level.

9. The lack of allies is due to the people who only make money off vollying the new players so new players will try to have allies and end up not having allies taking longer to grow and grow the they don't like now growing and they quit

10. Lol Krel. Just what this game needs. Drink allies 

11. And ppl say kawflation from massive HTE ebs was not the reason. Economics 101 - Supply and Demand

12. KEEP DELETING INACTIVES.

13. Due to the influx of new players from gaw and Fc, as well as new players.
    What may be an idea is to extend deletion to a year as opposed to 6 months. The ally market has become vastly overinflated. And the devs need to address it somewhat.
    I also as always think that in the event of a developer reset only the owner should receive a full refund, as the action is beyond their control.

14. There are no cheap allies, and you want to not reset them? k

15. Deleting in actives is very very important. It drives the ally market and keeps the app clean. If we never deleted inactives, the app would be awash In litterally millions of dud accounts.

Its good to have allies that are alive and Growing, and if we simply stop deleting inactives, these allies will be lost in the shuffle.

Wanna help newbs grow? There is a simpler answer. Increase base payout for pig and squid EBs. Ruining the ally market is not needed

16. Also, if inactives are never deleted, the wealthy can use them as bomb proof banks that offer Bfa! They can take loads of decent inactives and volley them to Unreachable prices, then sit in them until they need to cash out.

What's worse.. Active allies pose a real threat, as they can get pissed off and reset. With your proposal, inactive allies become more desirable than active ones, which is utterly backwards

17. You do know the inactive accounts range from the 5 bil and up

Newbies wouldn't be able to save up that much till they have at least played the game for a week

18. Problem with that is. The ally market is one to one ratio. One active account per player. As soon as one player has two active allies then another player loses out. Inactives are forced upon people due to the plunder bonus. Thus meaning that the demand for inactives will always exceed the amount of allies owned that are inactive than active. Players forced to buy inactives should have some security. And by offering a longer amount of time. Not indefinite you give newer players a chance to get max plunder without losing too much and an abundance of junk for people to fight over. Only the larger players already gold rich can afford actives as it is. Add hte into that and prices have inflated more in the last year than the last 3 years.
    Raising war beast payout doesn't achieve anything if there is not an abundant supply of allies for new players to choose from and run at max plunder.