STOP BEING WIMPS!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *wali_2255 (01), Oct 27, 2012.

1. I think pwars were the same as eb's.. Except it was easier to hit in pwars than it is in high tier pwars etc...

2. Andy - PWars messed up KaW. They were never supposed to happen and it increased the inflation dramatically.

3. I know but op says it was better at the time of pwars, when it wasn't -.-

4. I'm not saying Pwars are better I'm just saying that everyone in this game do ebs ! there aren't a lot of wars going on! And monster i have been playing for two years i think i know what im talking about when it comes to wars  The main point of my thread is to farm me ! STOP USING WORDS ND FARM ME ALREADY U STUPID WIMP IF U HAVE SO MUCH EXPERIENCE THEN SHOW ME HOWS ITS DONE 

5. True. The only difference between now the the PWar era is the presence of OSWs. There are more OSWs now than there was back then, at least by my observation.

6. Wali - There are massive amounts of wars going on right now. You're just so far out of the loop you don't know it. I've been playing this game for over 3 years now, I'm pretty sure I know quite a bit more about war than you do, bud. Not everyone does EB's, infact some people hardly ever hit EB's and when they do it's for strip funds, pot restock, or any other need for money used im WAR.

7. hahaha that is true monster  i just more system wars !

8. Wali - I'm not going to hit you now, when you're awake and expecting it. If you think that than you really are a noob.

9. what ?!? im not going to hit back  see u cant hit me when im awake what a wimp....

10. and did you read my banner  i already know im a noob !

11. You're a dumb ass. Get the **** off forums, you don't deserve to have public expression.

12. hahaha someone getting mad join the party in my news Lmao!!

13. Mad? You're funny and ignorant. I don't get
    mad. I just use adult words that grown up people use when they want make a point. If that offends you or makes you uncomfortable, man up, cupcake.

14. LMFAO ur fighting with a teen and yet u ask me to man up  u wont even farm until i go to sleep  like i said the game has been corrupted by u wimps !!

15. If you're so brave wali, instead of asking people to hit you, why don't you just start farming a war clan? See how it pans out

16. why does he keeps talking?

17. I'm not fighting, I'm talking. You're giving away personal information (against the ToU). I'm not hitting you while you're awake because when you're asleep I can strip you. You continue to be hysterical and irrational. Just stop talking, it's not worth it.

18. Alison, I'm saying we strip this noob. Get krakk to help lol