Stolen Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Propasta, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sasha y u no agree with me?

2. Really Alex to finish an eb... If they can't finish it either take a hit or do smaller eb giving a clan to sombody is ... I think one of the top noobish things you can ever do so happy stealing 

3. If people gave clans to every person who finished an eb all the clans in KaW would be owned by Mercs

4. Every body has said it... And if people are smart enough to combine you to trust them with your clan they deserve it more than you do

5. You have to willingly give the clan away, and though I do believe in awarding, I wouldn't give away ownership to a new clanmember, no matter how powerful or helpful he may be.

6. It was just an example of the many fail clans out there the majority of people getting there clans stolen are kids they don't know any better

7. OP your friend is a noob! It's his fault for giving the clan to someone else. :(

8. Alex how do you know they are kids 

9. Because they rage make absurd post demanding the clan back it's obvious they are kids

10. I do a lot of free warning and alerting works in kaw and I am still poor as a beggar. Some one should give ME a clan so I can do even better alerts for kaw. Wall me for clan give away please before I die in the cold and can't report spies activity any more. U be sowee then.

11. LMFAO...this may be best thread ever :)

12. GIVE ME A CLAN GIVE ME A CLAN PLEASE PLEASE... oooo I raged now I'm a 10 year old... Wrong I'm 40 jk I'm not that old

13. STFU villager you probably reset or dropped buildings to look weak(I think it's drop buildings)

14. No one can steal a clan only give it willingly

15. You only get bit once

16. Bump so the KaWmunity can see how stupid some people are.

17. [​IMG]
    Forum spam? Not a problem, because I got CANNED MOOSE!!!

Canned Moose,
    Wiping out forum spam in a quick convienent form since 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.