Stolen Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Propasta, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucks for u op
    WE DONT CARE

2. Clans can't be stolen from other players! Giving ownership to other unknown people is a STUPID thing to do, cause they steal it and make you cry! So don't give clans out to anyone only whom you have trust in like close friends or really loyal clan members!

Just move on save another 25B and make another! And again don't give owner ship away

3. Moderator Fail
    Level 5
    ▼▼▼▼▼
    Awarded by KaW Moderation Team and Forum Community

This award is for players who have failed at becoming a moderator before they even apply. This includes but is not limited to, being silenced, being perma-silenced, spamming, asking dumb questions, making up dumb rules , not being 18, and asking how to become a moderator. These people have obviously not read Wulf's thread and don't deserve to become one.
    Next Tier: Sending in a application anyways, OR continuing to do what you are doing

Pay attention to the making up dumb rules part

4. Stop posting these please.

5. @tiger with ur stats? Lol

6. Stop being a noob job

7. Then they shouldn't give ownership.

8. How am I being a noob? I'm telling you to stop spamming that on every thread. You are the one acting noobish.

9. a clan can be stolen a promise or a lie can be made to trick the clan owner i think tricking people shouldn't be allowed to an extent example you tell some poor newb that you can give him a clan upgrade that will help him finish ebs but he needs owner ship first 1 for all the newb knows hes getting super lucky plus if i can remember right thats false information and can be banned for that
    the only way i can see it to being right is if you earn the newbs trust
    which isnt that hard

10. Not spamming if it's on topic noob

11. Whatever, just keep telling yourself that.

12. I promise if you give me owner I will give it back I will help your clan... I only do it for small clans 

13. If you hand clan ownership of your clan to a stranger, you're an idiot.

Having said that, those that prey on the trust an naively of new players are the bottom feeders of this community...

14. what if this stranger helped you finish a eb you would have surly lost?
    or maybe even got some amazing members that you would have never gotten?
    why would he even want to hurt your clan in any way everything he has done has helped so why would giving owner ship be bad

15. Finishing an EB or bring a few members is not a reason to hand ownership. Strength, honour, loyalty, leadership and tenure are reasons to have admin and maybe ownership..

16. It isn't stealing. It's giving lol.

17. It sucks to suck.

18. Agreed with Shifter.

19. If you're stupid enough to trust someone with ownership that you've worked hard for then it ain't our problem mate.
    Remember its just a game, you don't even know anyone in real life.
    Now Gtfo the forums and stop wasting space noob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.