State of farming in KaW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllI-Mookie-llII, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Then when the next war came along, you left.

2. And joined another clan

3. After saying you would be inactive for a while

4. And u was inactive for awhile. Just not inactive in wig. I was inactive in ad mortem. Obviously I'm back. Should I have came back to wig? Would they really have took me?

5. I am finished

6. I know. Now back to the topic. Any opinions?

7. I don't understand the reasoning for anyone crying over hits and never having enough courage to fight their own battles. I can't say how many threats I've had over "I'm friends with so-and-so and they will strip you naked." Like I really care, all gold on this game is earned only by spending time on this game, other than that gold here holds no value. I am personally am a firm believer in fighting your own battles, the only reason to call in for help is when being attacked by multiple farmers. I wish more people here had a bigger back bone to fend for themselves.

8. Stupid people are stupid

9. Mookie u left during the na war and then became active after it was over. Check r pm for the dates.

10. There are many players in this game with balls that do fight for themselves. I got someone (5.7 mill CS) to reset cuz he pissed me off, and refused to stop. Farming is fun, and these EB noobs will get bored of the game and quit eventually. It's also easy to piss off eb noobs to make them quit, cuz they have been sheltered for so long

11. Those of us who care to hit people off the battle list should atleast thank the EB noobs for tax free hits, as they rarely carry any def pots making it quite easy to get a successful action on them without using any atk pots.

12. Oh look bobs here!!! Go ahead bob post whatever cause lop failed hard

13. Didn't I say I left for unactivity? Didn't I come back? Didn't you just back up everything I just said?

14. We're old school lop. You dint like what I'm sayin you know where my news is.

15. Lol true kraken. But I often farm for a reason. I do some BL hits, and they are easy to hit 

16. Only friends call me lop and seeing as your not one of them, don't use it

17. I think you farmed me before :lol: