Starfall: Rush for the Shards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Impossible for my build to get over 700 unless im dtw 24/7 fudge dat

2. This is a joke what do they expect spend no time with family and play KAW this game is a family buster and developers are communist lol

3. Is the 1000 reward worse than the 500 reward for a reason or is it a typo error?

4. Is the 1000 reward worse than the 500 reward for a reason or is it a typo error?

5. That was my question I get that the next award is level one and the 500 is the maxed trinkit but shouldn't the next level at least be a bit better

6. It could be better once fully upgraded which makes sense but they should specify that if it is so that we don't get confused

7. The events definitely fun but I think the reigns in who ppl can hit should be tightened a bit during promo. I've had guys in my clan and heard of other 10-14 mil CS accounts being hit by like 30-35 mil accounts.
    Let's be honest there's no way they were in their battle lists and I'm sure I'm not the only witness to this phenomenon.
    If a PVP event is goin to be manipulated into giant accounts hitting small accounts ta might as well just make it a pve promo.
    Ultimately it's the same thing weather they hit an EB or an account that can't hit back the end results the same.
    PvP requires both being able to hit each other other wise just re name it ***** fest because apparently a lot of the big account guys don't wanna fight equal size accounts.

8. Yay!! Raven idols 

9. just stole 6400 shard from --777--. was 1 of the statless bullies. Ty for my top 100 leaderboard spot with 8146 shards. :twisted:

10. Why is he called a bully in a pvp event ?

11. Devs this is the best event since the All-Star wars!

12. Worst ever no thanks leave war be war

13. Says the 7m noob who opted out.

14. next event for pvp give us little guys the upper hand let us 3mil cs att builds win hit 32 mil cs att builds exact oppisite of wat the first one is

15. My favorite reply in this event:

"It's an event bro, suck it up."

Owner of a clan with 5 35mcs trying to farm me for shards and all getting 2% of my shards per hit.

Why can't I hit brand new accounts for shards again?

Dtw for the next hour. Fix it next time. This was a joke.

16. Especially with the payout depending on shards, it's opens up clans to put good targets in CA leading there biggest shard hunters to attack people who have been on the #20's battle list.

17. This event is now officially over.

18. Great event! Just need to tighten up the hit mechanics. Shouldn't be hit by someone 27M higher. Was a ton of fun though.

19. Just awesome.

Well done Devs

20. Is it over? Did I win?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.