Starfall Event Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Support time. Damn shame.

RNA Banned for breaking no rules.
    Devs change their own rules by basically stating that farming a list is harassment.

Farming a specific list of players for a specific reason is the definition of OSW. Kaw basically just set precedent that OSW is now harassment and promoting osw is a bannable offense.

Well enjoy Kingdoms at Warandbebanned eb fairies. It was a nice ride while it lasted.

I'll spend my sunset days farming the list (you know people will repost it).
    Eventually I will be banned for farming cowards too but I guess if I gotta go out that's the way to go.

2. I kinda love how one person can take over 100 shards within 6 hours. Thats pretty ridiculous.

3. @Kaw_community
    In the future why not announce the upcoming event and instead of doing a opt out spell to get out of the event.instead you create a spell to sign up for the pvp event. Once event starts your battle list only shows others who have signed up. This way people are able to plan ahead and know whats going to happen. I know many people had to opt out of the event simply because real life things were going on. Allowing people to plan ahead would in my opinion cause a lot less drama. Just an idea idk if anyone else has said this so..... Just spit balling because although this is the first ever pvp event it still has a lot tweaking that needs to be done.
    ️️

4. Kingdoms at war with epic battles because all the epic NOOBS opt out

5. U mighty warriors have fun farmin that 'opt-out' list The rest of us real mighty warriors will likely be hammering ourselves afterward w/o a care about how everyone other than themselves play a free app game️

6. This is all out war I have the list of opt outers in my copy paste :twisted: now devs if you don't want this getting leaked listen to my every demand. OK so I wantz applesauz nutmeg sugar and a big horse vitamin.

7. This whole event would be 1000 x better if you just made it so that the hit player doesn't lose thier shards.

8. Stop thease daft events and stop kotfe from farming baby builds then hide'ing in a 10 clan family when the cry babies stat getting spanked.
    That would make this game more popular.

9. How many people have quit because of kotfe toss heads

10. How many people have quit because of kotfe toss heads ?

11. How many people have quit because of kotfe toss heads ?

12. Isn't that 3rd party advertsing????!!!!!

13. how many people have been annoyed by your spam?

14. I only have once question

Who do you think you are telling PVP players who they can hit and when...... You don't tell PVE players they are wrong for gathering support to hit ebs. Leave us alone too

NEXT...

I feel maybe someone should have their forums posting rights given back and maybe drop them a few Xtals or seals for their hassle ️ that's what I would want if I got screwed

15. I dislike KOTFE, but high-five. This is like a repeat advertisement.....

WAIT! Is this Olibear's alt???

16. This is an event to encourage the pvp side of kaw, unfortunately your always going to get girls blouses hiding behind renowned osw clans who seem to think they are untouchable and threaten clan farms and strips over a few taps. Treat the event for what it is, to encourage pvp , not discourage it .

17. When speaking of PvP created events KaW_Community stated "In the past, this led to the creation of Round, All Star, and Rancor Wars for PvP players . . . . "

Just curious, how many of the PvP players even view EE wars as a PvP event? Why or why not?

It just occurs to me that while I regularly do EE wars, I see very few of the people clamoring for more PvP events in such wars (speaking generally, I know there are some who participate in EE, but in my observation it seems to be a small minority).

So, all you hard core PvP'rs, do you participate in EE wars--an event which is specially created for the PvP community?

18. Is there any way of getting the shards quickly because I am finding it hard to get them??

19. Do as i did , go down street and smash everyones milk bottles. Got loads