Starfall Event Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Only one gigantic flaw I see in this event that being whomever has the most accts will or can win ...multiple acct holders can feed all their shards to one acct (unoppsed hits) ...so either Val, Troll, or Bella will win lol (I have an outside chance) 

2. If look just at economy of play we whill have few shards to fight for, just fault of those who not batle and not receive every day theyre 10pcs.

3. @kaw_community

Could you please explain to me how I can hit a player twice my stats, for only 2 shards, yet they take over 10 from me? No sword or spell

4. You have a high number of shards and he doesn't

5. My thoughts exactly

6. Dude the blows :lol:

7. What do you class as 'high'?

8. Some shards? People lose hundreds, if not thousands overnight

9. PLEASE PRODUCE A LEADER LIST PLZ DEVS TY

10. I opted out and am still getting attacked. Have lost at least 10b since I opted out...

11. Oh rlly.

12. you didn't opt out. go re-read the; very simple, directions.

13. Where is hidden lb ?! :000000

14. Im all for pvp encouragement, however for the ladies and gents in osw, it provides a loophole, some of our targets opted out, kinda defeats the object of fighting, or not fighting as is the case. Would love another event but pls tweek the idea ,ty

15. The pvp trinket isn't good at any level, yet the eb promo equipment are pretty bad ass. Why wouldn't this pvp equipment put eb equipment to shame?

16. There already us range restrictions on hitting like a big arse account can't hit other accts under a certain level but those same accts can hit up as much as they want so if new players want to falsely buy their stats and not bother to learn the art of warring in this war game then that is their problem. Once again people need to learn it's not size that matters but skill that counts.

17. Well said Hun!!!!

18. If only women said this

19. I think you guys should put it back the December 5