Starfall Event Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Amen brother!

2. I think this event can easily fix . If Pvp event duration at weekend.
    No regular war will be scheduled, only Pvp war and for only those who cast Pvp "opt in" spell. Like in war no rules!!! And u have to drop out from clan.
    Cuz those actions in PVP. I think many feared that they can be kicked out of a clan or bring war to yours clan instead. Many wont go all da way out hitting ppl.

When the spell casted, u cant hit eb or anyone outside PVP war!!
    If it goes this way I might enjoy farming ppl!! Like now not that fun!!!

3. Anyone who casts the opt-out spell should be blocked from being able to post in world chat for the duration. They can do the eb's but no more spammy ad's - unless they want to get hit that is :)

4. I love this event only thing I was unhappy with was the fact of I had to hit someone like 20 30 times to take there blade and I was hit 3 or 4 times and I lost it fix this please

5. if you allow the opt out you lose the benefits of this event. All small banks will opt out and we are back to same place we have been for past 2years. A handfull of ppl will hit each other while or banks build up

6. This is a great event for peeps who like hitting baby builds
    The winner will be crowned the biggest baby build farmer in kaw

7. Ozzy gets a kick out of hitting inactives & baby builds, im

8. Hit range needs be tightened, all the 40 mil Cs payers are hitting down, and they take more than we can make.. If you idiots at ATA are fixing things, fix the things that are actually broken...

Not complaining, just stating facts...

9. Im sure ozzy the notorious baby build farmer and inactive hitter must be doing well.

10. Yup, lost count of how many times I've lost more in one hit than I make in 4-5, wouldn't mind if the rate you gain them was raised

11. Hey devs,

Just a thought to make this kind of event better at a future date. I would like to recommend the ability to be able to Drop the Sword Spell. If a large amount of shards are maintained, and unable to self pin overnight while having the sword spell on, losing all or most of your shards is very easy. In this event, hiding yourself is key. You don't want to look like you have shards. With a big Sword spell on your acct, your screaming Hit Me! Overnight, that accounts for huge losses. So I would like to recommend the ability to drop the Sword Spell.

12. Not sure if this was suggested already. Can you also remove players from bring added to the BL if they cast the opt out spell. Ran into a few players on my BL that had the spell cast.

13. I opt out. Cool. Login again and get daily 10 shards and now im back to pvp, where I get attacked and can attack... point of opt out?

14. Damnit u sjitting me... If i know before i didnt opt out.. Ah well to bad for me. Dont care bout rewards.. Lame ass trinket. Lol only wanted to protect my shards.. But it worked the wrong way out.. Hmphhh epic fail

15. no support, if you lose some shards while you sleep you wake up and get them back.

17. Green giant fails to see some people might have gold out for a strip. Your just another ex retiered has been who is now a noob.
    How many ex retiered players are out of date with current game and still think they are bad ass. Then cause a osw. You gotta realise your back to noob status.

18. Opt out option should be made into an achievement, just so we know what kind of player they are and to potentially provide some discouragement from using it.

19. You wasn't forced to opt-in neither.