Starfall Event Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Hello all,

We’re thrilled to see that so many of you are enjoying our latest event, Starfall: Rush for the Shards. We understand that a PvP focused event has been on your wishlist for a long time and we’re glad to be able to make it a reality.

We’ve heard some concerns over the intensity of the event. Being our first ever PvP event there’s definitely room for us to improve.

For this event we’re going to be making the following changes:
    • Event duration has been reduced from 2 weeks to 1 and now ends at 12pm PST on 11/28
    • The number of Shards required for each reward are halved
    • There will now be an ability to opt-out of this event (see below)

Opt-out Method:
    Those not wishing to participate in the event must purchase Starfall Opt-Out Token from the Marketplace for 1 Gold and then cast a special “Starfall Opt-Out” spell at the Alchemist. Doing this will remove ALL Shards from your inventory, and prevent you from both hitting other players and being hit for the duration of the event. It will also prevent you from being able to join wars, and cannot be cast while in an active war.

NOTE: This opt-out method will be implemented ONLY during this event. Moving forward, we will be looking at ways to better facilitate all players in future iterations of this event.

2. Ah, back to being an eb fairy

3. Sounds awesome. I hope there will be more of these events, and I hope that they will happen frequently :3

4. Dam. I wanted to wait the last few days of the two weeks then go ham with xstalls on the peeps with big shards and get top 100.

5. Double wammy...

6. Can still do it I suppose. Plz make a LB so I know the target amount

7. i don't TERRIBLY mind the 1 week part.

the rest is garbage. boo

8. Lb? We don't need names, just post numbers. Wanna see where I stand

9. Excellent response and totally inline with what the player base wanted. Loving this event and thank you for fixing the kinks. Great job.
    ( and yes I say it when deserved)

10. Next time maybe have an opt in item in marketplace and replace regular battle list with event battle list?
    ~YGR

11. Noooo don't make an opt out option otherwise a good change.

12. ^

13. K_C,

1 gold is way too much to ask for. Please make it free.

14. No names should be included also. Would make it way more interesting

15. Will there be a leaderboard, even if it doesn't have names, so we can see if we are doing good?

16. WTF NOOO!!!!

17. WE FINALLY GET AN EVENT FOR WARRIORS AND YOU GUYS HALF IT!?

18. Although I get why they are making an opt out, I don't support it. One week isn't going to kill anyone

19. Aww knew it was to good to be true . This event turned kaw into a pvp paradise. I was hoping it would become a permanent feature . Ah well ty anyway

20. Pffft opt out? Playing to the fairies ata. U made kaw fun again and now u offer people a way to not be hit? The Devs giveth and they taketh away. Sad day.