Star Wars discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Jan 30, 2017.

1. I am a Noob At this, but didnt they say, Luke Turn To The dark side and finish off his siblings?

2. Best Star Wars game of all time?
    Discuss.

Personally I love Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1

3. Did they ever discuss cloning in depth in any of the novels? Why didnt the republic clone Yoda or Obi Wan 10,000x or the Empire clone Anakin, Why did they settle for some scrub named Django?
    10,000 3 foot tall somersaulting rodeo flipping force wielding Yoda clones anyone?

4. Actually, they did discuss it in the Timothy Zhan novels Heir to the Empire ... The cloning process I believe made Force users unstable.

5. All I could find was palpatine did it a bunch of times after Vader "killed" him, but it seemed they were only blanks (for lack of a better term) with no consciousness and hence... No cool lighting or creepy ability to cackle

6. He didn't say Moff Tarkin. He just said Grand Moff.

7. Agreed. KOTOR is amazing.

8. "Grand Moff was the title given to the Regional Governors of Oversectors. These sectors, also called Priority Sectors, were locations that were of special interest to the Emperor. These included the Imperial capital of Coruscant and the Death Star." So saying Grand Moff is dead was incorrect as it's a title you receive. Like I said, if he added Tarkin to the end it would've been a whole different story. *moonface*

9. On page 9 of this thread, -Pipe- DID refer to Grand Moff Tarkin in response to slayerbob's reference to the CGI'd "commander" dude in Rogue One (who was Grand Moff Tarkin) who died on the first Death Star. Not certain what argument or point you're actually trying to make, bud :)

10. Then the next post he made he just Grand Moff and my post was originally sarcastic but then you were incorrect *moonface*

11. You really are a special one aren't you? Never met someone with a negative midichlorian count hahaha Alright, back on topic.

12. They need to make a Darth Bane movie

13. Wow that midichlorian/iq remark really got to me, I cri everytiem. Still got a higher one than Darth Plageuis the dumb though.

14. Yeah he's pretty cool. I think a Darth Revan movie would be much more amazing though as that could be made into a larger trilogy linking to Darth Bane.

15. Darth Revan would be LEGIT!!!!

16. Could have like a standalone film. "SWTOR: Darth Revan. "

Or like a whole trilogy regarding his timeline.

"The Mandalorian Wars" > "The Jedi Civil War" then like "The Redemption of Revan" or "Revans Redemption" I'd much prefer those kinda things than the movies Disney are planning in the future. Then after the Darth revan trilogy is made it could actually link to a Darth Bane movie. Could show Bane opening one of Revan holocrons in the Rakatan Temple and then just going from there. Or just start from the start start start and go to like 1000000 bby *moonface*

17. I have to admit that it is kinda cool to see Disney bring into their cannon (at least in the cartoons) fan favorite characters from the previous EU like Grand Admiral Thrawn.

18. Thrawn makes Rebels almost watchable.

19. I actually have enjoyed Rebels from the beginning because they have use SO MANY of Ralph McQuarrie's original artwork designs for Star Wars movies!

20. Must admit they are pretty good... but at the end of the day....

why are the lightsaber blades so horribly thin?