Star Wars discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Whatever it is Disney decides to do, I'm really looking forward to it

2. Yeah they will do it well for sure!

3. This would be absolutely awesome, perhaps best to be the absolute last movie ever made. While I love new content in Star Wars I hope they don't dilute the series with so many new movies and storylines. It only takes one flop to ruin the sheen

4. Strongest character in the Star Wars universe?

You're all wrong 

5. I honestly believe that they ought to do a Voyager reboot. Or at least expand more on their adventures while crossing the galaxy on their way back home. Was a very interesting series to watch. Just sayin

6. See, I like that idea a lot more. Maybe we'll see yoda's home planet and its people.

7. Won't happen... it's already been said they wanted to keep everything around yoda a mystery... too busy to find a link right now so will find later if nobody else posts it

8. THIS needs to be made into a movie..

9. Stay on topic please ;) This thread is about "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away" ... not some 1960's tv drama-become-movie crap that supposedly takes place in the future in "space the final frontier" :p

10. "Stay on topic please.. no talk of Star Trek"..."but first let me just give my opinion on Star Trek"...

The force is strong with this one : /

11. From what I understood is that Carrie fisher already had finished her lines in "The last Jedi" movie. Meaning she didn't get to play much and she probably was killed off too.

An idea of a movie would be the battle of the giants. From beginning to end, how the fall of the empire came to be. Because they really haven't covered that

12. The last Jedi is Luke - pretty sure the other geezers are only force users not Jedi/Sith

AKA luke is the last Jedi and the film will focus on him

That's what me thinks

13. Yes she had finished her filming but was slated for Episode 9 so the dilemma exists of either writing her out or replacing her with another actress or a CGI version of her like they did in Rogue One

14. I thought I read somewhere that they already decided against putting her in through cgi

15. I personally believe that Luke has renounced his status as a Jedi; as he feels that he failed to prevent Ben's fall and subsequent purging of the other force sensitives he had been training. He gonna be gray/in denial bois.

16. I think you may be right ... Yoda never left exile after failure ... Luke may not either ... maybe Kylo/Snoke will bring the battle to Luke where he is?

17. It was easy to do CGI for her in Rogue One because she was there for less than 30 seconds. There's a huge ethical debate amongst the screen actors guild about the use of CGI for deceased actors (which the studios will win out on every time cause the actor doesn't own the right to their character or image unless they are playing their actual self in a movie)

18. I'm just interested to see Luke's abilities. EU Luke was OP.

19. Ok this is for die hard Star Wars fans only..

I think they can incorporate "A Barve like that" into the current movie universe and bring "you know who" back to track down Rey..

*Dont know a barve like that?.. smh.. go read it!!!

20. I'm pretty sure a GP can help you with the negative impacts of your obvious sexual frustration.