Spurs vs arsenal

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IIIIIIDeathbychoclat3________, Feb 6, 2015.

1. San Antonio Spurs?

2. Ye liverpool vs everton is a better match

3. With Alexis Sanchez out it could be tough for us to pull a victory, but while he's been out, Cazorla has been really showing his stripes as a gunner. With our current lineup, and players who were overshadowed before really coming through like Monreal and Mertesacker. While speed may be an issue all around the field without Chamberlain and Alexis, I think our skill will bring us this win.

Gooners will come through.

4. Everton FTW COYB

5. Idc, neither of them are going to touch chelsea.

6. Arsenal are always consistent their fans build them up for the title but they always consistently finish 4th

7. Absolutely! Always have been. Must be a sucker for disappointment and anguish 

1-0 already. Uh oh.

8. hope arsenal will win

9. arsenal players not giving what arsene wenger trust against fans , they playing like child when against top clubs , as arsenal supporter i happy like arsenal won champions trophy when they finish 4th

10. Are u watching? 60% possession Spurs they totally dominated arsenal now talk

11. Harry Kane - legend in the making!

12. Reminds me of alan shearer

13. Aye, absolutely. Bit of Shearer, bit of Sheringham. Been a long time since we had a proper CF in that mould. Could be good news on the national front too.

14. Harry Kane!! What a win! Great day to be a spurs fan! COYS!!! :D :D :D