SPRAGGA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by __Ivander__, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone still remember spragga?
    Who is that person?

Did Spragga make Redstar retires?

2. SPRAGGA!!!!

3. If you keep making bad threads I'm gonna put a Rubik's cube up yo ass and then attempt to solve it.

4. Your doomed for mentioning his name.

5. V you suck at life.

6. How is this a bad thread? I didn't say any inappropriate or badwords in my thread ever. I didn't even post any graphical images that may offend someone.

7. Because it's just two sentences about an old joke you can look up in best of.

8. that doesnt stop it from being stupid

9. You suck just to be able stay alive.

10. Can we just send him on a forum payed vacation?

11. Great

12. :lol:

13. V wakes up and yells at his mom for breakfast. That means you suck at life.

14. It's better than sucking just to be able to stay alive.

15. Ok spragga is busy right now smashing ebs . I hear he's gonna farm the op soon for mentioning his name and wake him from his slumber. Only way to stop this is to let v have his way with the Rubix cube and you , otherwise your toast.

16. I hear he just keeps doing the "spragga lives" eb.

17. What, this old chestnut?

18. old joke is old

19. Nooooo, lies. Spragga will reicarnate to fite teh dinos, Jesus and god. After that, he will kill the Supreme Leader and lead KaW. I SEEN IT!!! This will happen soin, there will be lots of dead and destruction. A warnis coming. Sooner than you may think hue hue hue. You shall see his true power from your eyes. It will be the last thing you will see.

20. This is a great insult :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.