Spirit of War: Merry Mischief (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. You know, not everyone reads the forums. You have probably thousands of people who play this daily and never bother with the forums. A simple message could have been sent out informing everyone that the building tokens were going to expire today. Thanks for nothing and thanks for letting me waste my time.

2. Next promo please  ermm like hte promo please.

3. Anyone tell me where forums r pls

4. #wrong thread

5. Nothing wrong with dreaming lol people just need to stop buying until devs decide to do something decent and worth buying.

6. I lost two building tokens as it says they expired - where was the notice of the period given #furious

7. Read the last line that describes the spirit war stocking..

The notice was given... You can't blame the devs if you didn't read properly

8. On the first page-bottom of spirit war stocking section. Expires 1/7/15

9. *BUMP*

A formal request for this to return please!

10. If people are given 1000% + 1000% +363% plunder bonuses.... My God

11. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

3b 

12. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Awwww....thats cute

14. No! If this returns goodbye economy for good. So many people will BC within hours and then guess what? More lands/levels as a "gold sink"
    Think it through people

15. I do understand your point watermelon, and it's been made incredibly clear in a variety of forum posts / dev responses that build tokens/land eyeglasses will not be making a return ever.

However, some faster gold that isn't event based is not a terrible idea. Random 1000%s may look horrendous but when coupled with no increase in event items means that people can enjoy the holiday season without being pressured to achieve greatness in the event. Allows a random lucky chance for some extra gold which will not affect every member of the kawmunity (especially regardless of high or low spenders ) whilst still making the game have a Christmassy theme :)

16. Think you're wrong. Making 1Q is almost possible witb 1K%. It wouldnt be a smart move

17. I remember a lot of people getting 1k% bonus when they were asleep.

18. The Rum Plunder and BlizzHerd Plunder bonuses stack with each other. For a maximum of 2363%. Now I agree the chances to stack them are very small, however if you get a clan full of LB spenders to come together in a clan and cast all the whole clan spells it's possible.
    Anyway, if old BC players like me make ~15b a hit cruxed at 393%, imagine it at even 1500-2200%. Nevermind new BC players who make ~20-23 if not more