Spirit of War: Merry Mischief (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. I wasted money on this event tbh, I spent $70 myself for spirit sacks and not one person from clan received a banner. The drop rates for those banners was so low it was border line stupid.

I did like the idea and thought process that went into this event but it could've used a great amount of work in my opinion.

Another PvP event or decent equip event would be nice to see again....

2. All i would ov liked from this would ov bin a banner hope next 1 is better

3. Devs should revise the drop rate in all....with promos the drop rate is worse than any...because its lower than usual...and in this promo worse still...

4. Or atleast make multi stat banners available to obtain and ug

5. Jup, where are the spy banners you promised us a year ago? -.- Back then, you said they were in developpement, but here we are, 1y later. The only way to get spystats on your banner is cashing a fuckload and even then. Way to go on ******* over spybuilds devs 

6. Devs pulled my go to smash post lmao whats the matter kaw devs smash is an ata game asw well and from the looks of it doing a lot better on event and pvp :lol: ill just put it on my banner so it wont get mysteriously deleted

7. This has been a big joke not one single banner dropped in either of our clans I mean seriously total rip off of real dolilars for silly one hour % bonuses..... when you removed the 10% (which should never have been in there anyways and you know it!!!! Always so slow to listen to the users to ensure you can squeeze as much $$$ outta us as you can before acting on suggestions) you could of increased chances of banners but nada.................... Get it Right DEVS Enough is Enough...
    I might just have to protest by not buying anything from Oracle anymore... I am sure I actually paid one persons wages during this promo and certainly have during the 5 years of playing this game.... it was suppose to be the season of giving but all you guys n dolls did was take take take.

NOT HAPPY CAN YOU TELL

8. This event sucked. Drop rate was bs.... Also ee SUCKS now.. Pretty much everything about this game sucks.

9. Farming HTE fairies is pretty funny :lol:

10. i cannot believe devs have not responedd about how bad this event was once again proving how greedy ata is and how lil they care about keeping ppl in kaw

11. Have to agree with a lot of the posts on page 55. Plenty of money spent by all, how bad would it have been for a banner to drop from every sack?

On another note, why have build complete players received building tokens from this event if they expire inside the next 24hrs and no new lands 

12. I don't expect anything from the devs till groundhog day,it's winter they took the money lined their den and have gone into hibernation.Their silence speaks for itself they are spinning in circles with no idea how to fix KAW.

13. Lol

14. So devs you messsed up big time ripped us paying players off while all other members of our clans benefited more than sack openers,at the start of the event all my sacks were giving me 10% question is wtf! Are you gonna do for
    us?????

15. Would like to know total number of banners given away during this event. Seems a lot of hopeful sack-openers got a bit disappointed not only for themselves but also for their clan mates they've opened the sack for.

16. I got disappointed twice. No banner drops, and I got 10% on two of three sack openings  and now they remove it

17. The theme to this event was you pay but expect so little back!!! Cheap 10-25% and pudding for stocking wtf.

19. All ppl expecting guarantees of big drops r dreamers. We all saw the event posted day 1 n yet too many whine at the end. Get serious n choose wisely before ranting. Nobody is forced to do anything. Every event brings out the same complaints as if u ignore the event n its offerings.
    New event n same old song.

20. Its normal that ATA equip deceptioning the big spenders....its useless to complain for it ...they only will be worry when they leave to earn $...while big spenders are doing it they are very relaxed...big spenders try for new equips or banners than in three months will be useless or they have worse stats than old equips....amazing the planning of this nice business...happy kawing and enjoy all that you can...ATA TEAM should watch what are the fails for what some old and new players are quitting...and this last promo was a joke for big spenders in all the places....the only nice was the 1000% spell who got it...the rest unvaliable...