Spirit of War: Merry Mischief (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I did that on purpose :p

2. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Support.
    I'd be more inclined to buy another if drop rate for buyer was better

3. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I 2nd that... support!

4. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

You know you dont have to buy all this **** right?

5. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

the plunder sack is like the gift bomb in pimd o.o

6. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Of course you're not forced to buy them, am just saying I would be more inclined to buy more if the buyer was guaranteed a better drop

7. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Does anyone know anyone with a new banner yet?

8. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Wonder if the people unhappy with the clan gift sack only buy someone a present when they know for a fact the person they're gifting bought them something better 

9. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Mikejustice

10. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

If I don't get a banner I will cry 

11. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Hope this event helps new players to grow.

12. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

It's called helping your clan you tools

13. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Thank you. Someone who actually understands the meaning behind this entire time of year and event.

If you actually are spending money on the sack, you are doing so for the benefit of your clan and hopefully not just yourself. It is the whole point of it.

14. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

No support

15. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Why are you all complaining.

The spell you buy is something that A) is a gift to your clan and also B) albeit an hour promotes clan loyalty.

You guys have been asking for this now cry upon receiving it? Some people will never be satisfied.

My clan will receive presents from me because I enjoy them and now have a way to gift them all. This is my choice and I'm happy for the opportunity. Thank you devs and Thank you for the FREE daily gifts you get for logging in that people have asked for.

16. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Lol yeah I think it's nice to help your clan out but for 10$  on a phone app for an hour!! Most jobs don't even pay workers 10$ and hour so like? Lol really.

17. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I see you are missing the point. The point of the event is to give to your fellow clan mates. Okay you can afford the $10, but some in your clan might not be able to. You are doing something nice for the rest of your clan. I would like to think that some of the people in your clan are your friends to whom you would like to give a gift. If you have a problem giving things to your friends, you could just spend 1 gold a day and buy the stockings in the hopes that you get the 1000% bonus. But the whole point of the event is to "cash" in on the holidays and the spirit of giving.

18. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Wow that banner looks awesome

I want it badly :(

19. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

are we still gana get a free health xtal like in years past?

20. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Should have read this before I spent nobs