Spirit of War: Merry Mischief (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Same thing happened to me, I raged at first but got over it. At least my clannies could get a good use out of it

2. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Likewise - I spent 99 nobs ($10.00) and got 10% plunder spell for one hr while others got much better - the purchaser should be always rewarded with rare or legendary items.

My golden crux chest cost me 3 times less, gets me 20 times more plunder and lasts twice longer.

Nope, my curiosity satisfied, I spent 99 nobs once, but no more unless purchaser is properly rewarded.

3. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Exactly, I bought my one. If devs changed it so maybe the buyer of the bag has an increased chance for better drops like the golden crux crate worked in a sense then I'd give it another shot.

As for now, I'm withholding further purchases of these sacks

4. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

First

5. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

The next 50% off SOD sale to be happen during next black Friday in 2015 - I'm pretty sure about it

6. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

They could just hand em a gold crux crate along with the 'luck of draw'. I think that's a very plausible scenario, kind of evens the field. Will get more ppl volunteering too. I think it falls in the 'usual and customary' fee at a 99 nob price range.

7. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Well said....

8. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

The stocking is cool.
    Pudding?
    Everything else sucks, and where I once thought ATA profit made from the events was a substantial amount that would go toward better R&D, the amount im foreseeing made is now bordering on ludicrous.
    Would sure be encouraging to know how much is made and where its going.

9. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Exactly my point!

10. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Merry Christmas and have a safe Holidays️

11. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

You (devs) should make a completely new game on a console that has stuff like dlc you guys constantly release things to make the game better and I'd personally like to see it on a grander scale even though these events are a little pay to win I'd like a console game I'm sure you guys can afford it 

12. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

OH YEAH!!! ANOTHER EVENT!!

Spirit Plunder Sacks? Spirit War Stockings!?!?

AWESOME!!

Let us enjoy the Christmas and the ending year of 2014!!

I must grab that Holiday Banners before it goes away!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

And thank you, Kaw_Community!!

YEAHOO!! :D

13. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I can't imagine KaW as a console game. It just won't be KaW if it's a console game. Where the hell do you get that idea from? :eek:

14. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

@burn, he didn't say kaw on console, he said a completely new game.

15. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Anyone else notice green/blue banner stats mixed up? lol

16. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Banner stat % for monarch and defence kingdom is wrong. They should b wise versa.

17. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I don't want this game on the console lol. Just a console game made by them.

18. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Lame event.

19. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

sure about that...

DEVS!!!!!!

our cc asked me to ask yall to stop spamming it when that new spell is casted.

20. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Perhaps I'm missing the point with the clan plunder sacks but seems to me they were designed with the spirit of giving in mind. Yaknow that Christmas spirit nonsense.