>>SPEAKERS DROPPING FROM CERTAIN EPIC BATTLES<<

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by VAMPY, Jun 21, 2014.

1. @wolfie
    You call me dumb yet you don't understand how the free 2 play model works.
    Stop being a cheap ass dipshit and stop expecting everything for free.

2. @vital

It's WOiFiE!

3. ๎’ I forgot about that

4. Definatly im a noob and i never seem to be able to talk

5. Yes get the god dam name right xD

6. It's a really social game. It would work well if there is a different world chat for ads.

7. No support we get 5 speakers a day and you can buy more with nobiltys

8. I don't think you read past the title... Because I stated that. And how many others have complained about the COST of the Nobilities themselves.

9. You see princess people actual have something called friends and you have this funny thing with them it's called talking aka texting which uses up speakers

When you start talking it draws more people in to talk so you'll effectively get more people getting to know each other therefor more friends

5 speakers are a crap amount just to talk to someone if you know a great deal of friends you'll use them speakers just saying hello

Who buys speakers really ? You'd spend on seals and xtrals the only thing that offers a decent amount of speakers is the pro packs but that's a one time deal

Vampy as just a improvement the longer you play the increase in speaker regen a day or something

10. I like it but that would defeat the purpose of buying speakers with nobs if you just ran speaker ebs b2b then you would wind up with 100 speakers in a week

11. I stated that the drops would be random... Like inferno/aqua... ~> meaning... You wouldn't end up with 100 speakers a week.

Because I sure as heck don't get 100 of inferno/aqua once a week. I get maybe 5-10 if I'm lucky...

And both inferno and aqua can be bought in different ways... Besides real money...

12. Well written essay๎€Ž
    Support

13. No opinion...
    Nice effort though. ๎„…

14. Holly **** wall of text ๎’

15. so my qustion to you is how would it like what tier should they drop from cause you have small clans and high clans

16. Obviously I would want the drops to be fair and not discriminate against a players size/build/eb~war preferences . Whenever you are suggesting something new like speakers dropping from ebs you need to take in a lot of different possibilities to NOT make the majority of the players unhappy or dissatisfied with the game.

So in response to your statement, I think if they did random drops from a couple Kingdom Assaults, The Awakenings, AND battle royals it would give an equal chance to the littler players.

>>keep in MIND that these drops will be random<<

As for the bigger builds the speakers could be dropped from Talons of Carnage, Terrain Travails and The Viper's Den. This would give the bigger players a chance to get speakers as well.

If you are worried that ppl will abuse this privilege...Remember that it's all RANDOMLY DROPPED like ((I've stated before)). So that people will not be able to mistreat this alteration to the game. >if it happens<

If needs be, this((speakers)) could just randomly drop in all of the ebs at ((different)) certain times as a little surprise throughout the week/month. Depending on how many they want to drop. And switch between Easy ebs and Difficult ebs.

Sorry in advance for such a long response, but I think others have the same question if not worded a little bit differently.

17. Support for PC players

18. Support! Sometimes 5 speakers a day just ain't enough my g like you feel me? Like dead ass