Sooo... What's been happening exactly?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Planemaster, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Hey all,

Some of you may remember me, some of you may not and some of you probably don't want to. Anyway it's been 9-10 months since I last played so I have a few questions:

1) I swear your account gets reset after 6 months. Why is mine still the same (not that I'm complaining :p).

2) In the time since I left what has been going on in KaW.

Thanks,

Planemaster

2. -New lands. 500T to finish them.
    -Bunch of the same events.
    -Lowland wars

#InB4Kezzer

3. WB Plane

4. Ok... Sounds like how I left kaw...

5. On the bright side, your stats are still somewhat relevant.

6. Define relevant cs

7. Also, resets have been completely disabled. Allegedly reset bombs were ruining the game so they removed them (aka some LB 10k a month players complained about it)

Btw I vaguely remember you :D

8. Hmmm, i looked at the leaderboards

[​IMG]

9. Were you clumsy reaper by any chance?

10. Ask your sister..

11. :lol:

12. So I got used to the android layout before, is it me or is there no percentage icon on the troop count? Useful for skimming (I'd skim at 75%)

13. There is, it rotates between percentage troops left, time until next regen, and number of troops left

14. It doesn't for me, I'm on iOS. It rotates between time until next regen and max number of troops.

15. Oh my bad, thought you meant you were on Android

16. If you're on ios, two hits equals a five minute Regen. Three assassinations, four scouts, and 1.5 steals are roughly equal to one Regen. Just multiply by three for a quarter unload!

17. If you cant look at the troop bar and eyeball guess what % you are at you need more help than any of us can give you

18. Figured that out long ago, just a shame there isn't a visible % bar - There are some days I can't be bothered to count :lol: