solo sign up for ee wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ReturnOfWcom, Dec 24, 2012.

1. I can repost the while thing with it refined. The one I sent was much much more refined. But i put a few pointers.

1) The solo queue has more than one queue. Simply put one for 'small'. 'Medium' and 'large' ppl. So if small clans need ppl. Hlbc ppl don't and vice versa.

2) actives are mesaured as in signed up for war. Nothing more. Nothing less.

3) clans who don't want mercs can sign up with no merc choice. However I can bet my pants that there are more uneven match ups and clans who would want them. 40v 60 all active the 60 will win.

Will post more later.

2. a much more simple solution would be to make special EE clans for the war. so that certain stat players will be allowed in to certain clans so that they may EE with the same opposition on the same level rather than say 30 against 100. you have to remember that the devs cant devise a fair system due to the various changing factors so creating this more static environment may not necessarily make it perfect but will prevent any large gap being made. As for losing EE outside of clan may if it allows you to leave without losing the EE in only the selected EE clans so that it wont cause effect to the EE bonus.

3. Omg you're a genius this would solve every single problem if it was mandatory solo que. however some clans prefer warring with their allies and friends.

4. I think I will have to dig up the email I sent. These questions I've already thought about. :)

My main concern at the moment are tower builds spoiling ee wars. ^_^