So when do you think the new lands will arrive?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by 3nnui, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Why would they? It's a small portion of the entire kawmunity that is Build complete. There's a bigger portion that is in the medium range. Adding more lands now will kill their drive for the game, seeing the gap increase. It's not in their best interest to add lands imo

2. Also, im very close to build complete and if they take that from me I don't think I'll stick around

3. Aah 'the Gap' never understood what or why that matters tbh.

Give a reason at least why its even a topic.

4. The gap is the only thing that people keep grinding for. Say you're 50 mil cs. You're feeling pretty big and you're looking at yourself getting closer and closer, so you keep grinding and paying. Then they throw out new lands and you just see that BC fade away. I'm sure a lot of people quit when abyss lands came out, looking at the prices and all that.

5. Why do ppl care about the gap? With indis and ll wars you compete against ppl your strength.

6. Prolly feb 30th ...

7. Well too bad for ppl if BC is their only goal.
    To make the game come down to only 1 aspect won't get my sympathy.

8. Probably someday.

9. Because that only applies to a system war and not general PvP, bl is mixed with lower to higher stat range as well as osw or whatever 1v1 people get into.

10. Says the 140m cs

11. Did they change the hit barrier? I was being farmed by some one 100mil cs higher than me when I was away

14. In the past 4 months since I've been back I have gone from 12 mil cs to 100 mil cs, I've experienced every side in kaw and can honestly say the mid range is probably the worst part.

The plunder for your stats, the hit range where anyone can hit you from 90 mil cs can hit a 16 mil cs, the GRIND. Everything about mid just sucks. If you increase that gap, people get tired and quit. Especially this soon.

15. ^Mid does indeed suck.

Not soon. Hopefully at least.

16. Lands will be around soon, every time lands are dropped more people are closer to bc than the previous time around, excluding top 2k players. And new players, in their first and second years. Just to generalize things.

No one is special in everything least of all this game. Yes even you reading this thinking"no that doesn't mean me", I especially mean you. If you still think it doesn't apply to you, it still does.

Really it's a bunch of quick easy stats that pushes the line of regression further back. Learn to love it.

17. i expect new pots and mith spells first, before new lands come out. just to make pots more useful due to inflated stats.