So.. What should we do?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity-, Jun 12, 2015.

1. So, I've done my rounds with the issues in this game.

The rising inflation, money pit events, never ending building tiers and lands, no reason for new players to play. No reason for mid-build players to play. An out of touch development team as well as an oblivious support staff.

What to do about it?

I could have a few good clans organize and by the time my main account is unslienced I can start a protest in KaW that will began with New Age and friends farming every single HTE clan in KaW starting with Redstar and Cella's clan and working our way through the list

That or be peaceful, as some of my mates want, and make an extravagant forum post, get supports, post useless hash tags all over walls and world chat, and try that way. Throw up a poll and supporters and flood the feedback and support team via email.

Or do both, hell, why not?

The major issues is the never ending building tiers. No way anyone starting today would want to waste their time trying to achieve that. Highlands was daunting enough as it is. Now we have new Abysmal lands. Sadly, adding new tiers is the only way the devs thank they can make the game fun for their whales, their GAP players. Though in doing so they have eliminated any desire for a new player to actually play this game, even with 50% added eb plunder and free low lands Those addition as well as blood rains to nothing to correct the horrible gap between players.

The ally market is destroyed, and with the new players showing up in World Chat, that kills the chance of any new player from actually finding an ally for Max Plunder. So that there would make them quit.

The damage done by these new tiers have also prevented the Mid builds from training new players because they are working too hard to stay relevant in this game. That or they are simply giving up and just quitting.

And at last, the worse product of all from these new tiers is HTE...

It has became a necessity, which has been running off free to play players for over 2 years. It is a shame that it has became that way. HTE is also the only way to go to get anywhere in their Events, which kills the hunt and the sport of the entire event. I understand that ATA needs to make money, but things are adding up and players are tapping out or becoming so frustrated that they want to strike back.

So who knows... Maybe in 6 days there will be a show of force that will be dealt with in a nasty fashion. Or there may be some hippie style peace protest or boycott. Or maybe there will be nothing. Maybe even just silence.

What is the Kawmmunity's thoughts on this game and it's direction? Also, do you have a solution to this issue? Do you support a massive farm or a peaceful protest. Or should we all just say screw it, turn off the EB's and just lay waste to everyone and each other until this game fails? Or do we let the devs leak us dry until the game dies naturally?

I personally like the more tactfull and war like idea.

-Gotta love the alt life.

2. Not sure if auto-correct or troll...

Simple point, ATA will protect their fee-paying players because they allow us all to play. However, the price of the new tiers I have no issue with - it's the stat increase. If the new tiers gave barely any stat increase then I feel people would be more happy. It would be less daunting as a new player to be facing up to a 30mill attack player than a 55 mill attack player...

However I don't think there's anything we can do about it, it's the Dev's game and if they decide to do something then they can go ahead and do it. The game won't shut down whilst people still pay... Which the lb do and that's about it

3. I will say this now and again, that is the dumbest response anyone paying for a poduct can ever make.

It is our game.

We pay for it.
    Without us, the devs would be flipping patties.

Now with that knowlege it is on us to do 1 of 3 things.
    Go with the flow - heck some may like it
    Voice your opinion, protest, boycott. - If you are unhappy with the results, challenge them.
    Quit - Sometimes it is best to just quit the game.

I am chosing option B.
    Now how and what my mates and I do to express that option is what is up for debate in channels far away from KaW. Though we do have a deadline and a few great ideas flowing..

Still there is only so many of us, so I ask forums.
    What issues do you have,
    how do you want to express your protest
    do we do this peacefully, or do we declare war?

4. The lb is making to much cash to just stop spending money. So there is no way a boycott of buying would work. The players of this game are also constantly voicing their opinion, but the devs never decide to talk to them head on. So I am at a standstill right now, because I am not quitting the game.

5. What about a more direct approach to slowing down the cash flow?

6. My point is rusted, that a large population of this game do not pay for it on a regular basis. Those that do are the lb. they pay the bills day in day out. Therefore, my point isn't as stupid as you make out ;)

I don't disagree with your point or your routes of action necessarily... But saying that just because the high spending few are fewer than the rest of us, doesn't mean the devs should ignore them as we need them to keep the game alive

7. I'm not doing anything, whatever you decide. This game is FREE and I've never spent a cent. What did ATA do wrong? They want hardcore players to pay money, and they leave the option available for casual players like me to play for free. Quite frankly, your protests are silly. Most games I know are pay-to-win anyway.

8. So devs just expect the lb to keep playing forever? Because at this rate, mids and below have no shot at becoming LCBC. There's no fun when you KNOW you can't have a chance at anywhere on the lb or that 30 mill cs even get destroyed because crap is too expensive. I gave up growing as soon as hte came into existence. Now, there's no point to this game at all except to talk to people. There's no competition because the devs really just don't wanna pull their heads out of their narcissistic crap hole. This game once actually had a FUN purpose. Now. It's stupid and pointless to grow. Cuz no mid or below stands a chance at BC cuz of the gap, and the money it takes to spend into this game. Now it's just a waiting game on when the servers will get pulled.

9. The leaderboard players do not make up for as large of a precentage of income as some may think. A lot of players in this game buy xstals and nobility and with out the mid builds, the game will die. I still think saying "it's there game they can do what they want" is a weak remark.

10. It is estimented that if you start today, it would take 4 to 6 years to build complete if you are an average to free playing player.

That is, if they do not add anymore builds.

I agree with you, who wants to do that? this game won't even last 6 years at it's current rate, so why play a game you can't complete.

once complete there are many things you can do. Like EE and OSW.

If the devs want a goal for the BC players, than add more events, or develope KaW into a versatile game.

Add a new bar, maybe.
    add a richer clan structer that gives clans more things to achieve.

There are more options than just killing the game by adding more lands and builds.

11. I like the idea of farming all HTE clans. I'd join an organized OSW vs all HTE clans.

Inb4 comments about being in an HTE clans.

12. Has anyone even tried talking to redstar about it? Also stop posting with colors. Unreadable.

13. Redstar doesn't follow back........I've tried about 500 times in 10 minutes :lol:

14. If you dislike it so much then stop playing. I haven't played in years and it's going great.

15. U r so badass

16. i like this idea, i have nothing against HTE clans or LB but a good way to send the message is to hit the devs where it hurts :/

17. I'm not lb, don't pay(on a regular basis) and still log on hourly, however I will say without hte and that Christmas bonus, I would not be where I am.

18. Support 

19. If any clan to join to fight lemme know