So last night I decided to cast 2 accounts for indi war....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Sora grew though, you're still scared

2. Your a kaw ee God. Literally, my new savour. Where did you war s1-s4?

3. If you scouted me you would see otherwise, do some research before you comment

4. 19 Ko. Damn well done!

5. I remember you also casted 2 accounts in indi war. put your alt inactive as an eye to watch oppon CC to serve your main.

6. Though I always appreciate the tears of an angry butthurt kid, we both know that's not what happened.

As I explained at the time, I casted my PC account & didn't make it home in time to war that account so I casted my main. This was not intended, I did not war both accounts, and was a long time ago when both accounts were SH. My alt wound up getting shattered sword since I had no access to the account during the war.

If I had access to the account I would have just done 1 action atleast to not get a war ban.

Having an inactive on your side definitely sucked, but it happens almost every indi to all of us. Get over it.

7. butthurt kid !? You must forgot how many times I kick your ass in the SH indi wars even I was in a worse roster.
    Anyway, caste 2 SH accounts (or simular size accounts) in indi, that means the guy is getting ready to cheat in war.

8. Tell me more about what goes on in your fantasy world! God you are mad :lol:

There is also the fact that all of my alts are named Lord Sora (barcoded). If I intended to "put your alt inactive as an eye to watch oppon CC to serve my main", I'd do it on an account with a different name... use common sense.

And another point... You were WC on enemy team. As soon as you got matchup you seen both of my accounts, one on each team. What could I have seen in CC that would benefit me? You've been warring for years, were you so stupid that you still did brief in CC just to cry about it? If you didn't brief in CC then what did I see?

I alone had more plunder then half of your team's combined plunder, our team had over 4 times your teams plunder. You lost because you had a worse roster & an even worse strat. Your teamates told me you ragequit after the first 5mins of war. Try to let some of that anger go kid.

9. Thats cool ! Cast 2 accounts to have eye in each roster then ask ppls to have commen sense that you wont watch CC lol

So you think a mole only need to watch brief, or any magic WC can do all things via PM during the war.
    "Even worse strat", how could u know our stract if u not watch our CC lol
    yup, I told ppls to hold their xtals as I didn't see a chance to win that war as our poor roster. Maybe thats the reason you think I request to quit when you didn't see me to call xtals lol

10. jesus christ you have a youtube video of the war. thats another level of pathetic.

11. Someone else livestreamed the war & put it on youtube, not me. Try to keep up dopey.

Also nothing wrong with recording the game. People livestream/make pvp videos in every mmo.

Nice statless alt Kyle (barcode).

12. Statless alt already? It's too early in the thread.

13. STATLESS ?
    AS AN EE WARRIOR, LOOKS YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ANY 1 EQUIP IS BETTER THAN MINE LOL

14. Don't watch if you don't want too, it's there for people who are interested. I stream the wars and post the recordings on YouTube.

15. My research shows your stats are small. All i need to know before i comment

16. Omar is god don't question him eagle \o/

17. 19 kos is impressive