so I just went through the tutorial

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TrollolololoIolololololololol, Apr 25, 2015.

1. 4 completely separate genre of games that do not affect each other could be considered as flagships for their genre :)

2. As for OP,

Assuming you are a new player, look at this subsection for lots of guides to help you grow :) both through the premium features and without them :)

3. The closing of other games greatly affects this game. ATA used profits from KaW to create how many failed games lately?
    That's development that didn't go into KaW, and it shows. That's also lost capital that they are now attempting to milk out of KaW players. So please don't tell me that the closing of other games doesn't affect KaW.

2 years ago WC moved so fast conversations were hard to be had. Now I can scroll back 10 minutes during KaW's previously peak hours.

Ally market is dead and stale. New players are non existent. Devs are catering to only the few left at the top that continue to spend.

You say those other games closed due to becoming stale. KaW is becoming stale. I merely suggested to the guy not to spend money here. I didn't say don't play. Not being able to find an ally will scream DONT PLAY to him and I won't even have to do that. If that doesn't drive him from staying, the amount of time it takes to BC from new surely will.

So again, I suggest not spending your money here.

4. Truth

5. When I download other games from the App Store, I don't expect to be at the same level that players with more game time are. All games require time to grow, otherwise there is no point in growth.
    And all are "pay to play"....gems, stones, chests...whatever. But none including kaw require spending. (Although some others make it difficult)

7. Hey Troll,

The tutorial is a bit vague, it was made for 2010 KaW not 2015 KaW. Sorry about that. :oops:

Thankfully, one of our moderators named Daphnia made a thread to help new players get started and to have a home. :)

For simplicity's sake, I'll provide the link here.

Hope this helped you. :D
    ~Dev

(PS: There's a lot of threads in the "Guides" forum to help you get started. So feel free to explore.)