so I just went through the tutorial

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TrollolololoIolololololololol, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Ok trol come drop a seal here and I help you with your items

2. Because you're too small. You have no allies. And cannot make a successful action on the eb - besides the item phase...which will render 1 damage per hit.

The ratio of payout for your killing that entire bar is not a lot. You'd make around $2b gold. And it would take you 20 minutes of tapping.

Good fun.

3. Because the cost of seals of deflection will be so much. With smaller stats you do less damage and get less revenue per hit. More cost and less revenue result In smaller profit. Maybe not 2billion... But you wouldn't be making as much as larger accounts.

4. So I just attacked a player and made 2496 gold.

How can I compete to someone who makes billions off one premium item?

5. I don't trust you, as soon as I figure out how I'm going to report you for providing false info

6. No, when I set off my alt as a bomb back in the day, I figured 1-2 HTE's would build my account right back up.

The payout was horrible. Which I agree with. You shouldn't be able to grow that fast.

Took me a week to build back up via xtals on HTE's. It is fast, but you aren't going to rebuild that fast.

7. Hello, "new" player.

First, lets start you off with a volley.

A volley is where 2 or more people buy you to raise your price. Every time you are hired, you make some of that gold.

I suggested going through the strategy/guides section for detailed information.

8. Yeah when I started my alt it was a killer doing hte

Them times take forever

Find a decent clan that will help you and let you drop a seal

9. Well, if you don't want to win, you don't have to pay. But if you want to win, you're going to pay.

With the recent decline in active players added with the developers mad dash for cash ALONG with the closing of all other ATA games I would HIGHLY recommend not spending money on this game.

10. Get vollied, keep building up lands, hire allies and find high-paying EB's just like everyone else.

11. Hope them hires helped

Not sure about the game closing hope not

12. Hit the nail on the head.

13. Devon for VK

14. Closing of all other games... lol . The ones closed had grown stale. The four flagships are still going strong.

15. Can we just volley op?

16. You can do well in this game without spending real money. All you need is some guidance, and a little patience.

17. And now your worth a few hits on a promo eb. 

18. How can there be 4 flagships ... Lol.

19. Yes, delete the app

20. Can vouch for that, it is a hard decision to close games. Especially with games such as these with huge social interaction where friends are made however we adapt around this.

Kaw is going strong and the closing of other games that had lost some spark should not affect players within this separate game.