so I hear that gaw banker is looking for a job

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -Atropos, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Cheesy post, yes i know. Deal with it.

I am very much looking forward to the long awaited KAW version 2.0, I would like to put in a good word for that hard working Banker that we all know and love from Gaw. This guy actually stores all your loot with one touch of a button so you don't have to buy ALL THESE BRONZE BARS... And then several of whatever pots.
    It's not re-creating the wheel as far as coding goes, ATA Has already been there and done that. How hard can it be?

All those in favor of being able to bank all your gold with one touch of a button say AYE!

2. I suppose you have so much free time on your hands that you enjoy doing things the hard way?

3. Sure, why not.

4. It would be a nice addition.

5.  Please Come Help With No Quarters PLEASE 90% Come Help Big Hitters Needed 

6. Support 

7. GaW 4 Life 

8. Kaw has said before there will not be a bank due to the lack of existence of banks during the time period KaW is themed upon..

9. You can't trust banks.

10. It is I, the long awaited bank. Gimme your gold, and I'll keep it nice and safe. It's okay, I'm legit

11. Do you offer bonds and stuff? What about interest rates? Better yet, how can you help me illegally avoid taxes?

12. I think you should be able to buy one for an expensive price that takes up 2 land spaces and has to be upgraded to hold more money so it has a cap on it. Let's say 3t for lvl1 6t lvl2 and 15t lvl 3 and the cap of lvl 3 is 200b 

13. The Iron Bank of Braavos sends their regards...

14. I'm sorry, is there a reason you might need this feature? ;)

15. Do you offer a mortgage rate which is ridiculously high in which I can take these funds and be ALBC?

16. Support some of us are lazy af

17. No support, would ruin strips.