So I Did a Bunch of Math

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by greatkingfrank, Jan 20, 2015.

1. +1

2. That's gonna be the majority of this thread isn't it?

3. Pretty much. If you have any meth left over, I'd be grateful for it.

4. You should have surveyed more people. 3 isn't really enough to reach that general conclusion

5. +5

6. I put it in wc. Not much of a response.

7. Umm. What about the cost of creating a clan? You can use nobs or gold. Indicating a direct exchange rate.

8. I said I was excluding any currency other than gold.

9. But delphin is correct. Nobs can be directly exchanged for gold, making for another variable, although dependant on size to how much it exchanges for.

10. But we're talking about nobs. You can buy nobs, but you can also get them from certain quests as bonus drops. Because of that, it is actually possible to get them for free as long as you do a lot of quests, and you can get an infinite amount of nobs like that, so the nobs can't be used.

11. ^all quests

And the other bonuses is the very very slim chance of an xtal.

12. Math? Like my transit?
    A=B B=C A=C?

13. Here's the thing with that. You can get them for FREE if you do quests a lot. So you can get 250,000 for free. And we don't know the value of a nob without the value of gold.

14. Looks like he did all the meth

15. Real funny.

16. It is funny. That's why he's laughing and so am I 

17. The joke was funny the first eight times. His was the ninth post. It was funny up to that point. It's not funny anymore.

18. C'mon bud, you must have a sense of humour, I mean you sat there and spent how many hours trying to put real life value on kaw gold??
    A square would never do such a thing..

You're not a square are you? 

19. Read the post above yours. Eight times. I get the joke. I laughed. It was funny the first few times, then it got old. It's not that he's making jokes at my thread's title, it's that the joke got old.

20. Us avg is 60k, well I'm way behind...

Also you are considered poor if you make under 250k a year.