SMYT vs -DC-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -eternal-chaos-, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Alright. Well I leader of SMYT apologize for the actions of my clan. I did not want to surrender but you know defeat is defeat. I'm done with this war. Murk and sky y'all can do what y'all want but I'm done. Sorry to everyone in -DC-

2. Someone is telling people things that never happened. Who said MrB was going to strip anyone? Who said CR was going to **** up DC? None of that was ever said...

3. I'm going to keep hitting them for calling in mercs

4. Please don't keep failing Trojan. Nobody called me or anyone else. When ppl pick on smaller accounts. Others seem to get envolved.

5. I saw the first sorry from dc earlier today. I was bored so wondered if we could turn the war around and have the other side say sorry in under 12 hrs. Well guess what here it is lol. A lot of this is due to Rhonda great job bro.

6. Shutup noob why dont you show me you're alt and put you're money were your mouth is.

7. Lol. Trogan, why does ur status say going inactive? Being hit to much for ya

8. Trojan really when most of your attacks fail anyway get better pots

9. -DC- fought hard. Maybe next time you won't try to bully ppl chaos. I too seen first post. Queen requested CF. You should of accepted.

10. Well put all  and Great job DC!! Keep up the good work

11. Yes I should have Rhonda. I made a bad choice. But I had fun against y'all even though it wasn't very long! No hard feelings toward any of y'all

12. Ya it was fun I really learned a lot

13. It was a great experience chaos

14. I agree -hope- glad y'all got something out of it! And I needed to be stripped again almost forgot what to do

15. Let me start off by saying to the mercs who helped -DC-, good work. You all did your job.

Second, to the original members of -DC-, good job playing innocent and getting everyone to come to your side. I really liked the part where all your big members left to make it look like we were bullying you.

Third, I offer any of the original members a 1v1 challenge. No mercs, no friends. Just me and you.

Fourth, to the mercs: even though this is over now, I think you should know that their clan started out with more people, and bigger members than ours. As soon as we attacked, they ran. This didn't start out an uneven fight.

And lastly, did you even look at the cf request? I know damn well that no clan would have accepted that. iG, PE, BH; all would have scoffed at that pathetic excuse of a thread. I know that and you know that.

16. To clarify my first point: -DC- members, you didn't do ****. The only hits I received were from non-original members of the clan, or fails from -dc- members. Good luck with your clan, don't be surprised if you are hearing from me again.

17. That was spot on red. I know that I am done with this war but that was great. I will take on any -DC- member 1v1. Respect to lord Kevin because you are the only original -DC- member in my news feed

18. I also didn't mean to leave the way I did. I was told to get out ASAP so I did. Didn't even question why until afterwards. :lol:

19. Hahaha it's okay drgn