Skorpios the Deathstalker: Mission 2 Out Now!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Leave it to the devs to make a mistake on the coding for the eb

2. Yaaaaay :) thanks kawcreative.

At least i have this to do since no match was found for my ewar.

3. Already 2 clans named TVD :p

4. Guys, what drop from this new eb?

5. It's not finished yet, we don't know what the drop is. To know, go to Leaderboard -> Top clans -> EB Record (this week) and see people who completed Viper's Den. Click their eb history to see players who got drop, check their profile to see their equipped equip and check stats. :D

6. This new equip is still far to strong... Can I get a refund on my mith equipment? So far I would rather waste my stockpile of aqua and inferno for slightly lesser stats that are easier to max out than to spend mith. If anything, you should release boots and a helmet because the red paladin ones are a joke.

Hmm... Easily available cloak upgraded with easily available aqua and inferno or about 1000 mith for the maxed pauldrons. Way to take the incentive from EE. War equipment should have twice the stats of eb stuff.

7. What he said

8. Is there a sweet spot item stage on new eb?

9. i don't get it

10. Gonna ask again since I was on bottom of last pg.

Is there an item stage that has a sweet spot on new eb? Anyone know?

11. Epic item to level 10.
    Boom.
    [​IMG]

12. No smilez

13. Looks like the theme for these items is to be defense weighted equipment as opposed to the offensive based red Paladin items.

Seems ironic to me, as I would think people that war would prefer the static defense bonus to avoid being KO, and the people that do not war don't even need defense. 

14. Nice stats. 

15. Yall need to increase the item drop chances fer the ebs