Skorpios the Deathstalker: Finale Out Now!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Armor is far too powerful if it gets much better. Makes all the warring a waste

2. drops boots and armor. boots look small stat wise but armor looks nice. thoelogy and geometry have finished

3. Love Kaw_Creatives humor

4. I 100% agree with the worm why war when I can get good equip from mindlessly hitting an EB. Terrible move devs.

5. Anybody doing the new eb if so wall me

6. U are pieces if crap devs. We spent 1000s of xtals for mith bp and u give out a better one to anyone who can hit repeat action. U are worthless. U are pissing off the people who are spending constant war money. The eb one is better too. Wtf?

7. Agree. You wonder why no one does EE wars? Maybe because there's no point. You give same rewards for hitting repeat button. Make the EE/mith equip better. That will make people want to war

8. I hope this new eb drop miltriths .

9. What I know so far. First part has 3 sections, top section is attack and it regens. 2nd section is assassinate and can be done at same time as attack. Still getting to third bar.

10. We are calling at least a 1 week xtal moratorium on ebs here as a clan. We hope other clans that do ee wars will join in this xtal boycott since the only thing devs understand is money.

11. It regens 2000 every two minutes

12. Wow...what's the point of estoc wars now? Why should someone even spend 2 xtals per war and support thinking ape at this point? When they can just get better EQ from a unchallenging EB like this? A little Tap,Tap,Tappy a little tap-a-roo and I got better EQ. War is challenging EB's are not.

Epic Fail Devs...Epic.

13. Third bar starts with bribery gem then 1/2 way through changes to assassinate

14. Yea looking at the new eb equip compared to the Red Paladin equip is funny. The new equip is stronger than paladin equip and doesn't cost u billions in pots, 20 mith, and hours of time preparing for wars.

Guess if you want the GOOD equip you stop doing EE and focus on these EB equips. Kinda pointless to waste 2$, billions of your gold, and hours of your time risking the devs match up system, when u can just bang away at this eb and get better equips

15. Why are people saying the new equipment is better? It's not by quite a bit. The red paladin chest was 6-7x stronger than the old one, now it's only about 2x as strong.

16. The war armor is still better, if u win rancor even better armor. The fact is u can pick n choose what u want. Enchant without reset. now they're going to give mith anyway u slice it. Don't complain about the eb drops.