SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. dragon devil keep self pinning with your army in the eb . your so pathethic all you do is scout not a allrounder at all

2. Not like I was kicked out of a war clan :roll:

I was in a eb noob clan when I was kicking your ass up and down kaw don't think I've ever threatened to bring in people either unlike you and you bum buddy Irish

3. could you to bash it out on your wall or make a seperate thread?

4. for your info i left zaft crackdown cause i was fighting 3 people who gang attacked a friend . and those were the same people i found out bansee was fighting too .so make up all your storys about me its funny seeing how i bring you to life

5. LOL at page 3. Alcyone lady boy calls op annoying in forums... Look whose talking lady boy. You've been the forum annoyance MVP for a while 

6. keep self pinning dragon devil .

7. Wolfy the war runner outta pin ? Finally

8. All those grammar fails of roni are just sexy. Everybody with me?

9. Umm salty pls be quit and stop feeding roni. Also ps really?

10. Dont b such a hater onesy. Cant u just see my feeling r at stake here?

11. Also, dont b hatin on ps dude

12. Alison can post everytime she hits anybody..

She's Alison...

I mean common! 

13. Plz explain what war I ran from and every time you get it wrong ill dtw you

14. So u need reasons to hit? I just unloaded on u just for the lolz dude.

15. I see and you are zero and dtw

16. I also unloaded on chubby chaser. Ask him

17.  oh, well our spies are evenly matched :p

18. just like man cant live without bread and water , girls can not live without onesy in thier life

19. You see, Alison makes threads about people who piss her off. One of them was Sneakbo and believe me, even though he quit kaw ages after he had a 1v1 with her, she gave him a 1v1. She didn't call in help and neither did sneak.

I'm not normally one to support Alison but she plays the game how it once was and she thrives from the attention of trolls.

20. U still a noob comy