SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Yeah lets go back to roni... And i

2. Umm hansel build salty. Lmao

3. I havent had inc in my main for a while. My main is a devout of red aperion

4. Pure spy. Dont b a noob

5. 12 failed inc from devil dragon yes hes so hardcore

6. Fails or not i still pinned you roni. Leaving thread before i derail it more.

7. no you didnt i have 60% army all you do is self pin in the eb while all i can do is scout you which i have been hense i have used my spys on you .tell it as it is

8. Yeah, leave it and pray i forget about u chump

9. i got about 800m from devil dragon over night he forgets to quote that

10. Lets forget about that chump
    * barry white song plays in the background*
    Soooo whats up roni?

11. Saltys version of kick ass- fail on you for 20 hits hides hoping you'll forget

Roni you can't talk much of fail since that's all you can do just try and get a successful for once

And Alyc is allowed to stay as long that someone is talking about him and mods will allow him to stay if he remains the focus of the talking point

12. well im really upset i been extended my silence for another 3 months . i had so much plans was gonner get my own osw war clan up n running .axes 2 grind .but im pretty useless right now untill i get my voice back .but still having fun almost got my banner level 2 .

13. Where were you 20 mins ago?

14. devil dragon i have 90% army im not in the eb why you still dtw .be a man and stop self pinning and use your army

15. Roni can't you see he's forcing you out of pin? It's something people do to people who hide in pin like you

16. Roni is it going to be like your last clan?

4 members including you and your alt

Quickly dies after a week

17. he finally came out of self pin and 11 failed assassins/ attacks .

18. wolfie hes self pinning like a chicken he dropped his build he used to be a balanced build .

19. Lmao dumbass i was att build changed it to hansel to hit bigger targets in the zaft war.

20. wolfie i have experiance unlike you .you run n hide behind a war clan .i aint afraid to do my own thing . keep up the he man front i know already what a weakass you are. when you and dragon claim your 1 v 1 me yet i have all your friends in my news then you already lost .needing support .