SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. I'm not great onesy. I'm just a noob. I can only aspire to be as veteran as an idiot like you.

But thanks for calling me great anyway. I appreciate the compliment, albeit undeserved.

Moron.

2. bootsy is known to be jealous of all strong dominant females we are all competition for her .she also was jealous of barbie n clashed with her too . this is why she goes in so many clans . if theres a sweet female there that gets more male attention than her she leaves and only returns when they leave . she only wants be in clans were all the other females are smaller stats then her cause they are competion to for her .

3. where * competition

4. I totally wanna rp roni now

5. I'm not going to read that roni. Pretty sure no-one is.

6. She is a huge noob
    She trash talks everyone
    Shes been farmed by everyone
    She totally lacks any grammar structure
    Sounds like my kinda gal

7. roni ; alison and salty stomping out and eradicating and exposing all kaw trolls n wannabes LIKE A BOSS

8. Roni get back in to our pvp and come out of pin scouting you is so boring. I told you ill let you regen,no need to hide in pin.support to op! Allison i would love to have a pvp with you. Respect to you.

9. I like these threads to be honest :lol:

10. Shut up devil and cease all hostilities or ill kick ur ass big time

11. dragon devil you dont 1 v 1 you get dragonfly on my wall and theo devil to help you .and quit your fake reports on your wall your self pinning in the eb you have been all night

12. Devil is dtw

13. look at him hes in the e b

14. Nope. I only got spies u chump

15. Don't go off topic peeps 

16. 12 failed inc from you dragon devil yep you so bad

17. Pinning on eb and talking big? 

18. Lmao sure u do. I think ur main should start poting up salty