SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Less than the secs it takes u to start back from zero gerl

2. Everyone who hates her, if she's got a thing for it she must swing both ways cause I'm sure she does it to females to

3. A reseter talking toughomg

4. Classic no guts clown resorting to cheap ass insults. Yeah, ur top warrior pup

5. Ooo the only thing u can say is a resetter oooooo

LMFAO im sad you're losing your touch too

6. And yeah u xtaled on me. I counted them hits u noob. Im half way in regen btw. Xtal?

7. Oh yeah ur sad alright 

8. says pupCHUMP who max damages told him stop trying to talk like a hardman when your a nerd . his words not mine .and yes ive talked to lots on kaw thats what friends do when you been on a game for 2 years its no big deal .

9. Lap dance no pants
    That's what I call romance
    Long legs, mini skirt
    Drink untill my liver hurts

Good song.

Anyway I'm off this thread. As usually SaltyVagina never returned any inc. if that doesn't prove he's just a trash talking noob then nothing will.

10. I just tried. Ur dtw as usual

11. Anybody try hitting him and tell me if im lying

12. HE XTALLED AGAIN!!! bahahaha yeeeees

13. Xstall? You realize I had a Hb spies?

I only went to 1/4b spies when I 0'd you and regened back up to 1/2b  I suppose if you want to believe I have xstalls to waste scoutin you then go ahead. I mean it's not like this weird thing happens every 5 mins where you get more troops and spies.

14. i had incoming from puns too lol . i have to go bye everybody and hi octoworm .

15. U keep telling yourself that puppy

16. His name is binary for faggot

17. Salty farms people ?

18. I thought he was well loved but I guess I was dreadfully wrong