SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. I don't know why I bothered even trying to converse with you.. Clearly on crack ️

2. dont bother lieing si this was about a year ago.you have so many alts

3. 〰 ┊HiGh net Plunder HTE clan┊
    ⠙⠻⣶⣦⣤⣴⣾⠋⠙⣷⣦⣤⣴⣾⡏⠻⣶⣦⣤⣴⣾⠋⠙⣷⣦⣤⣴⣾⡏
    〰 Earn Max plunder possible

4. puns were laughing at you because we saw you asking for funds but keep up your charade

5. Really??? Do I play along with this to humour you? wacko

6. Yup clearly on crack..

7. On roni, you can say whatever you like. I know what I've asked and haven't asked go stick your head in the toilet and flush all that **** out your mouth .

8. Red, you look like bacon.

9. Your lying and so is you, even you are lying in the corner, mod is lying as well.

Everyone is lying instead of roni... Just makes my mind boggle how she thinks it's affecting people. This had turned into a hate fest against you toni.

10. thats where your wrong its actually has had the opposite effect . cause i got many requests from people backing me . so dont sweat the small stuff n all that .or should i say small people

11. Roni u smell like cheese.

12. Make believe people like your make believe stories at a guess? 

13. You can't count the voices inside your head as real people 

14. Wait.. So...

I lost track of who's hatin' who and who's zinging who..

Can someone draw me a PowerPoint please?

15. Roni do you have other personalities?

I'm just cause you seem crazy all the time. Was hoping maybe there was a time when one of your less psychotic personalities were available

16. Team A: Alison

Team B: Roni

Team C: Bootsy

I'm gonna go make Tshirts.. Choose ur team!!!

17. Ashes. I'd rather join team Edward than any of those and he's a gay vampire from a crappy movie

18. pup