SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. drgn aka inferno had his kingdom knocked down to zero stats for cheating on the kaw glitch . ask around its a kaw fact

2. Nobody cares 

3. Ronald where's your best is now? Still admire the noob farmer? Leaving you high and dry after you defended her. Such a shame

4. NOBODY CARES RONI

5. si when i was in vr1 you stalked a female in there i forget her name but shes in the 3rd party app room she told me all about you .

6. Roni guess what?

7. Lol is anyone actually talking about the thread

8. sure I did.. Please enlighten me further

9. lala had the same screenname as her by coincidence ill remember the name soon . you need look in the mirror si and tackle your own demons first before you call other people crazy

10. Roni y u so embarrassed?

11. She means when she finally makes up the name

12. Only one looking crazy here is you dear. Biggest nut job I've ever seen on kaw lmao 

13. lady lust you stalked and harrassed si .she left vr1 because of your obsessiveness

14. Diggy diggy hole.
    Diggy psychotic hole.
    Dig dig dig.

15. Who the hell is lady lust? Think you got the wrong si dear 

16. Roni I have not asked for any strip funds you still talking crap out your mouth

17. An Vr1?? Never been there that I know of either... Keep on taking those meds hun. They're working wonders for you

18. nope you know who it is from vr1 . she told me how you harrassed her

19. Sounds like she's a psychotic insane fucker like you then Roni, who comes out with the biggest ******** 