SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Hearsay?

I was one of the people you sent pics to under her impersonated name. Doesn't get much better than firsthand knowledge. I also never claimed to be perfect, but thank you. ️

Also as to the claim of being a war runner, you can say all you want, but I left Osiris on good terms due to inactivity, and was even inactive and clanless for weeks afterwards. Also, the alt? There have been a couple barely started, statless alts that I never got around to really playing with except one. Feel free to check the start date of Ember if you think it's so new and was created afterwards.

2. red aperon is slayer

3. Roni grasping at straws  mamamama youz a war wunna

4. Stop trying to draw attention from yoyr craziness. Prolly having a panic attack right now LMFAO

5. you ran from that osw even megan and os- dragon22 wrote it on the walls of your alt saying they wouldnt hire a war runner

6. bootsy only reason you became heros kaw boyfriend is so you can get away from talking nasty to others.we have all seen you be nasty in worldchat and all you get is a warning .you become friends with them to abuse thier mod status

7. you cheated on a kaw glitch inferno and your kingdom was knocked down that there says there about your character

8. Red Aperion is anarchy idiots

9. Ummmm I'm a chick. And he told me to keep it classy once. But you are so wrong and its not your busy of my relations.

10. puns i showed someone the ss of you asking for strip funds . ha caught out in your lies

11. OMG THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE IN BEST OF!

12. Roni perhaps I need to make it more obvious for your moronic ass.

[color=55FF55]NOBODY CARES[/color]

13. If only I remembered the Hash.

14. i aint jelous of no one . i admire members who have became a kaw name . i admire those who fight by them selves strong characters . not hiding behind clans or telling friends to hit others for them .so bang goes that theory .

15. bootsy uses hero for her gain .

16. Roni says inferno cheated kaw but funny thing is, he's a mod :shock: imagine that.

17. I admire Ron I'm mother for having the fortitude to not institutionalize her and doing her best to care for her needs at home.

18. Jeez roni!!! Give it a rest. You're giving off a "crazy psycho" vibe 

[​IMG]