SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Soooo... Almost like the way you hacked into a players PB account, stole her pics, impersonated her on pal, joined all the rooms she was in, and sent out said pics to everyone in those rooms under her impersonated name? Yeah.. That's kinda calling the kettle black isn't Roni? You're a thief, you're a liar, you're a stalker, you're an overly obsessed individual with some serious jealousy issues and every post you make claiming to be better at this or that and calling everyone else obsessed and jealous makes me laugh.

2. Roni,
    This is the part where you run away
    [​IMG]

3. Roni got 
    As we will call this Infernofried

4. I think I love you Inferno... That was beautiful.

5. says inferno who got his account knocked down to zero stats for cheating on a glitch . those who aint perfect shouldnt try find faults in others and know the facts before you spout hearsay .

6. He has not only found a fault, he found a freaking treasure trove of dirt on you.

7. inferno also is a osw runner he ran from the osiris/ zaft osw
    .he used to be os-drgn but soon left in the middle of that war . even osiris were calling him a war runner.i remember seeing megan and dragon22 saying it on walls when they found his new alt .

8. So yea Inferno wanna donate to the Hooked on Phonics fund for Ronald?

9. inferno was os- megans kaw boyfriend and when he ran from the osw she was mocking him on walls .

10. According to you everyone is a war runner. ***** please.

11. Nobody cares Roni.

12. 

13. Get rekt Roni.

Nothing u can do to change how hard u just got pwned u nub.

14. we all have treasure chests some are morw worthy to discuss than others . ha and you all love to delve into mine and hey i sparkle lots . you though unicorn need other peoples news to find your voice . bootsy is just a nobody .and always will be .

15. megan is the one who found lalas facebook

16. MOMMY LOOK AT ME, IM SPESHALLL

17. Lol

I'd rather be a nobody than a stalking crazy lying *****

Omg he sooooo rocked my socks.

18. Hmm roni makes me seem obsessive after YOU sent me YOUR number. YOU spammed me for the next 28 messages. I just had the good decency to show kaw some key parts blocking out personal information and bypasses of course.

But it really shows when you try to rip into a mod.

Should enlighten kaw of your kaw bf as well roni since you seem so kine to share infernos

So how is Irish ? Roni...

19. she was the one who stalked lala found out her account but was too scared to put her name to it .

lala knows it was megan i told her long ago

20. Lol roni. Inferno got you. But I think what puns was trying to tell you is.

[​IMG]