SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. There's only room fur one penny :twisted:

2. Shinypenny can you please leave this thread. You've expressed how you don't care.

So run along and enjoy yourself not caring on some other thread please.

3. And yet again roni doesn't know **** what black hand is doing one we wasn't osw with kotfe and two we don't give up unlike you babes

4. Ur just black hand clown dude. Accept it already

5. And leave roni alone or risk being my perm farm

6. really thats not what i heard

7. I wont give up on u wolfy. I'll give u the farming of ur lifetime if u dont leave roni alone

8. Now I'm going to have to farm roni 

9. Dont u dare

10. Roni dtw

For now️

11. Inc's from roni

No choice but to defend myself

12. I like this thread. I actually took the time to read the whole thing and enjoyed it. Thank you

13. trolls a tough man 25 cs and hits 13cs lol

14. Ok my ass is out and ready for your fails lets see if you last more than 20 fails this time and hear me closely incase you didn't get it

That **** stain known as roni more commonly known as it, will have to deal with me and I will not let up she has earned this after all the **** she has caused

From raging at my lil brother to trying to spread a fake name. Then being a pedo from making me call the ****. Too bad it complains when I use it against her, I won't feel any remorse after what she has done.

15. keep making up your lies wolfie .you talk nasty about me then next minite your calling me babe . make your mind up love or hate you cant do both

16. U lie! She only called once.

17. Inc from troll

18. I'm pretty tough.

Considering 11m cs of mine is towers

And

That I never hit you little man

19. I got ss of ur fails noob

20. you rang 3 times at 11am you was in the college dinner hall all 3 times . keep your lies up . and when i rang you you was writeing in the 3rd party app room you wasnt in the shower and it was you who answered a 17-18 year old voice not a 10 year old .your so slimey continueing to lie. but what ever makes you feel a stud cause its all about impressing the boys .