SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Who didnt kick sneaks lil ass? I no i did

2. Blah blah blah ya don't know ****. Anyways

Fatty Eddzie said to tell you hi.

Its absolutely adorable- Ronald has a crush o. Fattison. Explains why you cant play for ****. But who mentored who? Since you're both epic failures is difficult to determine. King of fail inc and stalking and the Queen of farming noobs and piblicizing her every action.

Totes a match made in heaven. Congratulations. It makes me happy seeing people like y'all find love.

3. ive had great mentors: soul from a.d.h.d / prince and venom / dreadLSA and bloodLSA / killianTheRed / TheDragonLady and irish and juni who have all helped me lots . and if im honest lala too despite our fall outs .

4. On page 7 someone mentioned a Leech??? Haha, personally I enjoy pvp threads, especially when they come with screen shots....something to read while on the throne.

5. They should be embarrassed

6. really ive never reset and never asked friends for help .im everything your not so ha stop living in your imaginary world of dillusion where you think your a kaw legend ha you only played 7 months you not even skimmed the surface of being legendary known on kaw .what history have you left to be remembered on kaw bootsy ? ohh yeah 4 times osw war runner .thats all nothing more to add .

7. Bootsy, embarrassment is your given account.

8. @ fluttertry 208,000 wins and 4000 battle losses and you're in a war clan?

I think it's you who should be embarrassed

9. Your wall fluttertry? Its really sad. Pathetic and sad actually.

You really do try to hard.

10. Lol drama thread I see

11. Salty did you actually kick sneaks ass? I know you like to buttkiss Alison so ask her about her 1v1.

12. Skinny. Go hop on someone elses nuts

13. after her reset she brought the fluttershy account .all them acceivements the previous owner accomplished not her

14. Yawn. All comments both of you have made previous threads. STEP UP YO GAME.

They didn't bother me before and they won't now. I'm quite fond of my wall. In don't need to make a thread to tell people what a failure they are they can just refer to number yada yada. But seriously wall insults? Seriously grasping for straws. WEAK

15. Silly Ronald I have never bought an account.

16. you can tell bootsy never owned that account in 2012 if you read all the threads written by that account the style of writting and talking are completely differant.

17. Bootsy it's not Ronald...

It's Toni Ronald McDonald

18. Nice work roni. You exposed 2 morons.

Andrew madican and fluttertry the kingdom purchaser

19. I love you skinnyminny 

20. Roni, I love hallucinogens too - doesn't mean I get hopped up on them and go spew conspiracies on forums like you

I think its time for an intervention