Skimming Spies against an EB *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jezza_of_Oz, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

Nice post 

2. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

Im in the SS

3. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

Those that know this is in the minority of the kaw community. This thread really helps the majority. So nice work!

4. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

I knew of this but not the significance in plunder.. Certainly gonna start skimming to 50% at least :)

5. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

Useful post!

6. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

You Dont regen faster over 50%, it's still every 5 min lol. I tested this last week and can confirm. BTW, whoever it was that said bottom Assn is 13m, don't bull. My bottom assn is like 700k. It is EXACTLY the same as steals (maybe not same value though)

7. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

Assassinates rack up plunder just like hits only you don't see it. It's a hidden variable. It shows up in your bonus. For all EBs, your bonus is:

Bonus = B_atk B_spy B_items

Spy actions are equivalent when corrected for the amount of actions per unload. So for example, in the classic TFO, you can steal, scout, and assassinate. If you figure out the bonus due to one of these, you can figure it out for all if you apply that correction factor.

You can absolutely figure out what your bonus due to steals and attacks is, to the exact amount. It's more labor intensive though to find out what items, scouts, and assassinates bring in.

8. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

Hmmmm...there was supposed to be a plus sign in that equation.

9. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

Now i knoq

10. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

Did you do the test at the same time in the eb? Because if you for example unload in last 2 minutes of eb you make about 1.6 and if you unload at the beginning you get .4ish less.

11. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

@tiash.
    Look at actions made

12. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

Yes, but when in the eb you do the actions effects the plunder made…

13. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

It has nothing to do where in the eb you are at. It's solely based on plunder (both apparent and hidden). At least as far as most EBs go. I haven't tested the newest ones. And also I don't know if bonus from items is constant with each item used or if it varies. I think it either varies or there's some randomness between successive EBs.

14. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

I get 135m for my first 3 assass on a haunt, 35m on my final 3 assass. Case closed.

15. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

I think there's a mistake in OP...the date should be July 3rd 2011.

Seriously? Ppl are just figuring this out?

16. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

Yes

17. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

Nice thread, Jezza.

It's good to have a "reminder thread" for newer players that can no longer access the guides made by players like Val.

18. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

I skim my spies. Make around 50M top 3. Have checked my bottom though

19. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

I just do half unloads so I can check in every half hour but hmm clannie had a question about this thanks for the refresher thread so we dnt have to dig up the old one

20. Re: Skimming Spies against an EB

It does sometimes matter where in the EB you are at. For some EBs, a particular bar pays better (or worse) then other bars within the same EB.

That said, in Haunting I believe both Apparition bars (phase 1 and phase 2) pay the same. This is however something I need to test to be sure.

Because I haven't tested it myself and just in case there is a difference, when conducting my test as per the OP of this thread, I did indead do both actions on the same bar (phase 2) at roughly the same stage of that bar (when it was about 25% killed, 75% remaining)