ski serenity

Discussion in 'Wars' started by troubled-spank-strawbarry, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait wait. If this is the same person I think it is ski is retarded, so this thread gives me lols

2. BE GONE HATERS

3. Burn OP, the imposter 

4. Strawb3rry is just a figment of his own imagination, trying to follow in the footsteps of a legend. I am the original , all bow to me now lol

5. Oh shut up Fake.
    Look, the real strawb3rry is here.
    Praise the real king 

6. Praise kind strawb3rry fake be gone

7. Troll quit talking from on your knees rise and speak. Oh nevermins you are I forget trolls are so small

8. Not sure if I should bust bubbles ... But the op is the real strawb3rry if my pm's are correct

9. Hello station you are as always correct,and greetings to u old friend

10. Look the imposter has someone working with him to take over king strawb3rry.

It's okay real strawb3rry, we got your back. This troubled imposter will be slain.

11. This post has gone away from it's intended purpose would someone please invite skiserenity to join in and reply. I can't as I am perm silenced

12. The fake is perm silenced for impersonation.

13. Make an alt fool

14. I have several alts but to let him know who they are would be a little assinine seeing how I am hitting him steadily. And as hint my alts all go together in a dessert

15. I agree with OP that ski noob lost me a war coz opp stripped his ps ass

16. Inactive in 4 undo wars, well he did have 19 actions last two minutes of last night war. But no mith and was cause of other two losses

17. 24 actions in war 1 and knocked out 7 times. So useless is a fairly weak term for ski

18. Must be stepwise cactus

19. Lol ski sucks

20. If he doesn't want to war he should not cast Woc, no way an emergency or service comes up that much , purely intentional has to be the reasin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.