Sir-Merlin, LordPyramis and King-Ralph are liars and crybabi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ---ReesesPeeses---, Sep 11, 2012.

1. I see LordPyramis is talking to you on your wall. Curious....

2. Here we go again someone who has no part of this trying to give us a clear picture
    @ Anarchy ... How do u play into this? U were not part of this so please keep your opinion to yourself( unless you are an alt and hiding there). Its was 6 ppl from NAF and 4 from sub clan farming 4 liars and their clan.

3. 10v4?
    Nice.

And I'm entitled to my opinion, just as you were in your OP.

Oh, and he just walled me when I was posting on this, hadn't talked to him previously.

4. *shrugs* All's fair in love and war.

5. If you think ganging up on people is fair, you need to grab a dictionary mate.

6. I don't know what everyone here is getting upset about, OP has already stated twice that the reason for this is to shed light on their side of the story on this, since these guys are clan hopping around lb clans, this is the best place to do it.

Forums have just gone to complete hell, idiots saying OP fail, you're the fail, idiots.

7. finally someone can read and string together coherent thoughts intelligently. Thank you for your input.

8. Sigh anything longer then 4 paragraphs I don't read unless I know the person who posted the OP.But looking at the comments this Thread isn't very good so...

9. Dakota, if you have nothing intelligent or even slightly informed to say then keep your opinions to yourself.

10. Ok master! Plz don't whip me tonight Master

11. It's people like Dakota that's making the forum a bad place now, with comments like his first one "I didn't read it but think its a stupid thread"

Every single thread now gets completely overrun by noobs with stupid comments.

12. I said I didn't really want to read it.im not a noob!*ps,everyone is hate commenting so why would it a good thread?

13. It's getting hate because the people's commenting don't seem to be able to follow what the OP is saying.

14. I support no side.

First, lying about having a daughter and all that, you deserve to be farmed till reset.

But second, NAF is asking people to help farm them? What? You can't handle a few noobs...? Come on...

15. OP, you said its none of anarchys business, but you posted this on a public forum??

16. Lol Val I agree with farming till reset. And we r not asking ppl for help but asking ppl not to buy into their lies and offer protection.

17. I was correcting Anarchy of jumping to conclusions without knowing the whole story and believing what Pyramis wrote on his wall.

18. To the members of NaF I apologize on behalf of myself, Ralph and Merlin. Plz call a cf on us and let all this b over with.

19. You have proven ur point and I being a man put my hand out for y'all to shake and b friends.