Single Kingdom PvP Battle Royale - special rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Khaymens, Jan 16, 2014.

1. This seems awsome. How ever you should have two modes. One like this with building loss and another easier one for growin ppl where you temporarily lost one entire building

2. I like the principle of this. Tournament based on a battle list people enter into.

3. to make sure i understand correctly the ppl in your tier or group would be who your battle list is made of?

overall the idea is great though like many im not fond of losing buildings or levels if buildings

4. Support great idea! :)

5. I like the idea khay, very inventive. You mentioned winners for must plunders ect.. I have a suggestion that there are leagues of 50 or 100 and the prizes would be distributed for each league. It would certainly make more people interested.

6. This will never happen,it will get buried with the other 1000 great pvp ideas that have been suggested. The devs are only worried about EB incentives

7. @ Not you

Yes only very similar builds would show up on your battle list, and your battle list remains fixed for 4 hour increments. The entire BL shuffles once every 4 hours.

You can only hit or be hit from your current battle list.

The knocking down of buildings was added as a thought on how to eliminate osf / oaf from gaming the system and getting rewards to those that are just trying to game the system

@ mucky

That was the idea or something like that - so there's some ranking at end... No one plays a sport to not care at all who wins, we all want to see how we perform

8. Ok great. Would you consider this as a one of event?

9. so someone who can afford max xtals, and has crazy bfe will win? and then if a team forms and farms you until you lose all your buildings and then rage begins? years of earning and saving for lands are gone in just 20 minutes?

no support.

10. Maybe put it between war seasons so those who war regularly will get in on it and I think it would get more participants with a shorter run like one week instead of two. Overall I would like to try it I'm not the best warrior and wouldn't like to lose a building but nobody fights as well if they have no skin in the game

11. So this is just an attack build thing?

12. Too many rules.

13. Obviously didn't gain much traction, but seeing this idea in new threads so the seed is at least planted 

14. The small guys would always get the least plunder given up award

15. Support. To the nay-Sayers it would be voluntary. By calculating ranges inclusive of BFA and BFE It would already level the playing field. My only concern is that the devs would be reluctant to implement because of rage issues. So my suggestion is that at the end of the tournament you get either the equipment or a full building refund for what you lost. Your choice. Or perhaps the LL buildings are the first to go.

16. Once again, GH will prevail.

I would lose 1b when my buildings destroyed

17. Support but no limit on crystals it's part of 1vs1 the person with less crystals is going to find their self's pinned whole time.