SIMPLE SOLUTION TO INCREASE WAR PARTICIPATION

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dylacer, Jan 18, 2014.

1. @Kick can you appreciate the difference between 'winning' and 'participating'?

2. Op didn't think his way through this one.

3. I fully thought this out
    It's just people want high paying ebs and not war
    The game needs to be named changed to
    Kingdoms that don't War

4. dream on ... it's not a bug that some players in game get more n more privileges but a feature ... you're also food only ... you just don't know it yet ...

5. Go back to being inactive Anci  Op is a mess, agree there  but I think the point is- why should ppl war? All the fancy EB's, moth equip to hurt Apheriun more.....devs program this game, but we make it happen  simply put- why war? Look at many big accounts that are HFBC- less than 100k kills. Hey devs- how about you remove EBs from battle stats? Then we'll see whose talking the talk 

6. The fairest way to boist participation in wars require all clans to war once every two weeks this could be like a clan war certification wuthout which the clan would be dissolved. One war win or lose every two weeks for the privledge of keeping an eb clan together isnt bad. And could give mercs a new angle. (Devs please consuder this

7. oops "consider"

8. Best way to encourage more ppl to war is give more xstals as I would war but won't buy xstals to war or make wars no xstals