SILVER's false accusations

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: SILVER false accusations

squishy firstly get off your high horse.e.e clans are a mix of high ,medium and lower end stats .He was praised by a top member in the losing side.He had acknowledged hellbound for his winning strategy in WC for that war.

2. Re: SILVER false accusations

and I really couldn't care less squishy if I annoy you or not .You aren't anybody in the kaw world that holds any iota of respect by anyone.You aren't even a known kaw household name. So once again drop your condescending tone jack nobody.

3. Re: SILVER false accusations

And when in the hell have you even lld your looking at 1 guy that says he's good so now he's the best lmao roni go away.

4. Re: SILVER false accusations

Also explains your 0 allies

5. Re: SILVER false accusations

Overkill, I never said I was the best wc. I am a decent wc. I am not the worst or the wisest or the best.

6. Re: SILVER false accusations

all this is which is very evident is a group of immature teeny boppers vindictively spreading hate to one person.To turn everybody against him .Its really sad to see how juvinille a group of people can be because they couldn't contain their jealousy and use it to improve their own war game techneque instead of maliciously trying to ruin someone else's.

7. Re: SILVER false accusations

Your the worst I've seen

8. Re: SILVER false accusations

I know that lmao your the one that said big stat EE player praised him as if doing EE and having big stats means anything :lol: watchu smokin fam.

9. Re: SILVER false accusations

Besides yourself of course

10. Re: SILVER false accusations

lol 1 scout when I have 2 full bars.why stop on 1 scout .was you afraid I'd catch your name lol.

11. Re: SILVER false accusations

Too many ss dude...

12. Re: SILVER false accusations

Garbo.

13. Re: SILVER false accusations

I do just not big clans are the more famous/popular players. I talk more with smaller folk and clans in KaW. My tone isn't condescending I just said I don't like you, I said hellbound didn't use to be a good WC :lol:

14. Re: SILVER false accusations

squishy stop trying to act n talk like a different personality that ain't you .You don't even know what the hell you talking about .

15. Re: SILVER false accusations

Spartan Santiago hating like always

16. Re: SILVER false accusations

didn't and is are two different things people improve the more they test the waters. Keep slandering him squishy .All it shows is you are brainless and just being told to slander hellbound .And you do it without thinking because too scared to say no to them.Squishy the brainless easy too be manipulated puppet .

17. Re: SILVER false accusations

I think you just uploaded your whole camera roll

18. Re: SILVER false accusations

Bfa moron I have plenty of allies .I am on a kaw break cause moving this weekend. you know nothing about me whatsoever so don't presume you know my story .

19. Re: SILVER false accusations

Does this thread have a point?

1. Why do you care what they think?

2. Why would they care what you think?

3. How do any of those SS prove you're not a mole?

4. ... meh

20. Re: SILVER false accusations

Can you add some content to tie all the ss together? Otherwise its just seemingly unrelated SS to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.